**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

October's Log-in Calendar; T4CC is nice, 5☆ shards ... err

2»

Comments

• Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I won’t sneeze at 750 5* but when I saw the in game mail that said it was an exciting calendar, I wasn’t excited at all. Like I said the stuff is nice but I don’t see what I should be so excited about.

Yeah it isn't exactly exciting... Another t4cc to add to the stack that we all have saved in our stashes, a few 5* shards. It's nice, but not "exciting." I am hoping the 14 day calendar is good. I am worried that they may not have updated the spooky crystal from last year. It really wasn't that good then, and will be even worse now if it hasn't been updated.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    T4CC would be good if you could actually get the one you need
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Chubz wrote: »
    I promise some of y'all just accept anything because it's free, that's why they'll never give us more!!!

We get more shards from winning 1 war, I don't care if it's free.. KABAM gives us the bare minimum, and all y'all roll over like "YAY!! 750 five star shards, I'm a good boy"

The correct amount of free stuff to give away is large enough to make the reasonable people happy, and small enough to frustrate the ingrates enough to make them want to quit.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    i know they hyped up this calendar big time, but to vets and end game players this calendar is very meh. This calendar is geared towards the beginners up until the midgame players.

Things like the calendar are usually intended to reward a flat amount of stuff that will obviously help newer or lower progression players more than higher level ones. But in terms of who the calendar rewards are actually useful to, I suspect that it significantly helps the lower 99.9% of players.