**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The ai goes,from normal,to inhuman.m

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
edited July 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I have spent money on this game, I will no longer do that. The game as I see it now goes from easy, meadium easy, to [removed by moderation, replace with "Super Difficult"]

It's not fun and it's rather boring. On arena hit level 20'and it's now in god mode. Level 19'ismeasy..... is their no transition from easy to god mode,,... I now fail and die on purpose
..... is that what was designed.....

And also in quests I'm losing to characters i out out rank by over 1000
Post edited by TenebrousTenebrific on

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,658 Guardian
    I seem to recall you mentioning this before. This is a feature of arena that has a meta-gaming way of overcoming it. Look up infinite streak in arena. Each arena is slightly different in terms of what strength of champions you have to bring to stay ahead of the increasing difficulty and not trigger the death teams. There are guides and videos on how to do this that would do at least as good a job of explaining this as I could here.
  • Billybob1971Billybob1971 Posts: 113
    Depends on lots of things.

First you have to know it's going to happen, it becomes obvious in Vs mode. And also with nodes guys in some quests, they fight twice as fast, block specials, dash at light speed, reach far further than normal with hits and heavies.

You also have to accept streaks will mostly not last, unless you are a freak of nature. In which case you will think this all looks rubbish as you continuously endless streak routinely.

In that case, you are not paying the same game as most of us and are an alien.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    When you do arena you have to use certain level of champs to keep the steak going, you're likely getting to the infinite streak and then using champs that are too weak. Instead, wait till your strong champs refresh. As to why you lose to lesser enemies I don't know, maybe you're just bad at fighting?
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    edited July 2017
    I do 3* arena with a tiny roster of 6 maxed out champs and finish all milestones with a win streak of over 50. Maybe your masteries are not set right.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Using. Cable. Ghostrider. Nebula. Electro. Venom and Crossbones. All duped sig level over 75
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    If you are all of a sudden facing a death squad (maxed 5 stars from players, not kang/thanos) then you are using champs that are too low. There's no other reason.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Please.. go read a guide. If you read a guide and do exactly as it says, but you're still losing, you gotta work on your skill.
  • MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    infinity streaks are not hard to do, but as most said you must make sure you use high enough champs to keep it going. Once you pass 15 fights its all downhill from there.
  • StarryKnightJStarryKnightJ Posts: 22
    IMO AI in duel behaves the same way. You just have to get use to it. Here's my advise:

Dash intercept and parry is your weapon. Learn to use it.
    Avoid using heavy unless opponent is stunned.
    SP as the combo finisher would most likely be blocked. Use it early in the combo instead.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    I don't see the problem. You are higher then all 3 of them. Post your masteries please and I might be able to help a lot more.
    Yep that's mainly your problem. To many in the wrong places. Lemme see if I can help with you not having the units to but the cores.

Attack: 1
    <
    1---1----< 1

Defense:
    3----3
    /
    1---1----<---0----0
    \4---1----2

Utility:

3<
    5< 3

Try that set up, (when you can afford to buy the cores) If you don't have the units,either buy them or farm them. AkA arena lol. If youcant get the points in the masteries where you cant buy them yet, hold them. Don't put them in places where they don't need to be. Then they'll be there when you need them and you be much happier when you don't have to recover them again.

I hope this helps
    Damn it didn't load like I had it typed out, Hopefully you can decipher it
    I don't have my phone or id just link you mine