**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Whats the hardest Labyrinth fight?

Many LOL fights are easy to one shot, however some enigmatics are very tough and makes spend a lot of revives, which one is the worst to u?

Whats the hardest Labyrinth fight? 120 votes

Maestro
15%
SighsohardAsukiraLucashood123456Dean9300450SpiderCoolsAtticus9090XxLoganTDCxXAvengers320KngSpcSyiionicBowTieJohnJustcause102TheSpicyKnightkingbDemitriMAomine_Daiki10XLSRPsychic_2002EdisonLaw 19 votes
Juggernaut
15%
Erza_ScarletNightCrackernameplasLt_Magnum_1ShaheerFIazOnmixDuke_SilverDankestChefDR_MantisToboggan1Grootman1294PedritkoTgtalexPaytoPlayKratos1991LainuaKralDKGCoronaNuclearOrkFire_Dragon 19 votes
Electro
18%
AaronKLCapWW2jojodeth101HeadrollerJEbertA l p h aCarlos2504RoOOtsXain138776Harbinger195JyotishkaStrikerrx8jilanibuxScopeotoe987Xinel07TriasEUAvetrex2St333lllAdityatheaawesomCosmicspiderman777 22 votes
Abomination
0%
AjTodayB 1 vote
Spiderman
6%
AmonthirKayne34SceptilemaniacShadow_PhoneixMitchell35TankRichardsonMLXDaanMLXLuke124 8 votes
X-23
2%
supergokuDRTOICE_ICE_BABY 3 votes
Cyclops 90
20%
ArcDeAngelusLeNoirFaineantSpity68FrostyRam_SarkarLightZenithStatDrew462Mirage_TurtleFid_arsjumSpiritOfVengeanceDTMelodicMetalFixxxPaulinodasilvHigherPoweredjoke1004Reaper213Noob2435LegendJRG 24 votes
Dr Strange
7%
Ajavedsfu_koraxShadow_walkMiller1702Bdavis_2017CateatswhalesDrBrad2008ChriissRCanyon7 9 votes
Black widow
5%
RagamugginGunnerEb0ny-O-M4wbelli300Bruce12342BrandonCNSairam44Denta89 7 votes
Other: write down
6%
ShrimkinskraioszeroRasiloverbIsHoPmJBlackFreQuencyKavorka_45ValBr111Klipp 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Depends on who your using
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    For me DS becasse always try to evade the sp2 and he end op with reg for like 100k
  • Options
    SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Cyclops 90
    Kobster84 wrote: »

Hardest means no matter who u use, u still struggle. Some fights with the right hero its not hard, like Abomination, Guilly or X23
  • Options
    Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    Black widow
    Suel wrote: »

Hardest means no matter who u use, u still struggle. Some fights with the right hero its not hard, like Abomination, Guilly or X23

They’re all easy with the right champ...
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Agent Venom
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Black widow
    Daredevil and vision have a learning curve as well
  • Options
    AV was very frustrating. Electro only sucked because it was my only right using a 4*
  • Options
    Quatre_1988Quatre_1988 Posts: 90

Have you done LoL 100%? Those fights even with the “right” champs can still be a pain in the ass lol. A poison immune champ with great dmg? Bleed immune with great dmg? X23 isn’t terrible I did that fight with domino 1 shot. But regardless every fight in LoL is difficult even with the right champs
  • Options
    SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Cyclops 90

Have you done LoL 100%? Those fights even with the “right” champs can still be a pain in the ass lol. A poison immune champ with great dmg? Bleed immune with great dmg? X23 isn’t terrible I did that fight with domino 1 shot. But regardless every fight in LoL is difficult even with the right champs

Need 2 paths to go. But i Dont have the right champ for Electro yet, so im putting on hold. I did Guilly with R5 Blade and didnt have much trouble, now I need gold to put my hyperion R4 to go for Abomination, pretty sure i can one shot him. I was able to solo some champs that ppl voted here as the worst, such as Dr Strange and Black Widow. The one i died the most was cyclops 90. Btw i ll take any tips for Electro
  • Options
    LegendJRGLegendJRG Posts: 39
    Cyclops 90

Need 2 paths to go. But i Dont have the right champ for Electro yet, so im putting on hold. I did Guilly with R5 Blade and didnt have much trouble, now I need gold to put my hyperion R4 to go for Abomination, pretty sure i can one shot him. I was able to solo some champs that ppl voted here as the worst, such as Dr Strange and Black Widow. The one i died the most was cyclops 90. Btw i ll take any tips for Electro
    By far who I died to the most. I one shot dr. Strange both times with 6* Luke Cage. I had a perfect run up through 90’s clops and he took me 4 revives, maestro only one due to getting a regen at 40%. Was really hoping to have one reviveless path but 90’s clops is literally you need to be on top of it 110% the whole time and that can be hard in those long fights.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Electro
    Electro and Agent venom, that incinerate is just BS
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Cyclops 90
    I haven't fought x23 or AV yet. 3 paths left. I think 90s cyclops gave me the most trouble so far. Blade worked well for Electro.
  • Options
    ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    what made 90s cyclops hard? I didn't complete lol yet.
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Black widow
    Imran wrote: »
    what made 90s cyclops hard? I didn't complete lol yet.

Cyclops becomes unblockable once he reaches sp1 and remains unblockable until he hits you or you push him to his special 2 basically bait sp1 as many time as you can and intercept when he has no power is not to logical to push him to sp2
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Oh yeah cysklops wher pain to becasse he almost never wont the itersup
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    AV was the worst for me. I'll take 90s cyclops over him any day.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Black widow
    Personally, for me, it was BW.

Not because of her enigmatic. But her evade was so messed up.
    Add that to the evade bug and the insta-hit, and that pretty much tells you how hard of a fight it can be.

Also, my phone model has problems with her and many other champions since update 3.0.0.
    Basically, everytime these champions appear on the screen, the game has a chance to crash. Either is before clicking "fight" when the champion appears in the right side, in the beginning of the fight, or even mid fight.

I remember the times I spent 40 minutes trying to revive, and the game didn't let me due to the crashes
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Spiderman
    Spider-man for me, I had such horrible luck trying to get Neuros on him to disable his normal evades, but AA was my best choice for him. But I tend to suck vs any SM over 10k PI for some reason; lower than that, and my everything is pretty much on point and he gets crushed.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★

Use blade for Abom. Totally worth it.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »

Won't you be poisoned the entire fight?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Black widow
    Werewrym wrote: »

Not if danger sense avoids it at the beginning of the fight.
    If you don't get the initial poison, then just build power and all other poisons caused by abom will expire quickly
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

Not you danger sense avoids it at the beginning of the fight.
    If you don't get the initial poison, then just build power and all other poisons caused by abom will expire quickly

I knew danger sense had a chance to ignore it, but if you do get it at the beginning, are you better off quitting the fight and coming back in? How bad is the poison? Can WP overcome most of it?
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    VP and Cyc for me. Took a while to get into a rythm on VP, then he was okay. With Cyc, I know the strategy, and it is quite easy, but for some reason, when I was in there he wrecked me. I just brute forced my way through him. AV also sucked, but I had about 30 lvl1 revives in overflow and just ticked him down.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★

Not you danger sense avoids it at the beginning of the fight.

I knew danger sense had a chance to ignore it, but if you do get it at the beginning, are you better off quitting the fight and coming back in? How bad is the poison? Can WP overcome most of it?

The permanent poison, accept your loss. Go HAM hitting him until you die, revive and go back in. I've heard nightmare stories of it taking 15+ revives, but then awesome stories of it taking one fight. I used 4 revives for Abom, 1 for gully I believe with a r5 Blade.
  • Options
    I have 2 paths left. So far the worst fights for me have been 90's cyclops (I suck at evading his sp1), OG vision the first time, and Dr. Strange. Only fights left are Guilly, Magneto, VP, 90's cyclops again, spidey, and x23. I just duped my void so im ready for spidey and X23 now.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Cyclops 90
    Venompool gave me trouble too, he is so aggressive and when you evade a hit, when most champs back off, he throws 4 more hits for you to evade and then you are halfway into the corner and your thumb is sore.

I picked 90s Cyclops, Venompool and Agent Venom were also challenging fights. I fought Black Widow 3 times over fighting Venompool more than once. I didn’t think BW was as bad as some players said because she doesn’t counter parry in the labyrinth. It took me the following amount of revives for fights listed in the OP's poll using 4/55 SL:

Maestro - Least = 1, Most = 10-15

Juggernaut = 4

Electro (Used 4/55 Crossbones) = 8

Abomination (Used 4/55 Ultron) = 3

Spider-Man = Lost count

X-23 (Used 5/50 Void) = 1

90s Cyclops - Least = 7, Most = 20-21

Dr. Strange - Least = 0, Most = 4

Black Widow - Least = 2, Most = 7

Honorable Mentions:

Venompool = 3

Agent Venom (Used 4/55 SL and Voodoo) = 7

I have a hard time saying Agent Venom was the hardest fight because he's bugged, his incinerate timer is not supposed to activate when dexterity is used