**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Who to rank up?!

Void and voodoo not aweke but I got gem for both.

Who to rank up?! 87 votes

Rank4 sig lvl 126 5* Blade to rank5
32%
TheManMythLegendJets44DrownedGodMrLalowGrafikdevJohnyzeroImranxananabananaJyotishkaissamaf80TrollllollllospktobalaBruinsfan8510OmegaDexionGrootman1294PaytoPlayItsTheBroskiCASrini003PeanutSwagRandimDude01 28 votes
Rank4 undupped 5* Corvus to rank5
22%
Willjackson16Jank39KihlgastGamePlayWorldDragonFire2Iron_SkywalkerSwapnil_Verma0031SpiderCoolsKerneasStrikerrx8Stagedear85DR_MantisToboggan1Namelezbluebubble100CainBlackJ4zzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgBdavis_2017TransfusedUltimatesaber32 20 votes
Rank4 undupped 5* Hyperion to rank5
8%
Whitewolf609Thecrusher_9756Crazyjack719ONE_ABOVE_ALLThatOneMasterGamerFangmanglerZephyrhillian 7 votes
Rank1 undupped 6* KillMonger to rank2
26%
Spity68AraevinAlex13369ShaggyMFoxhero007nameplasReeWoventaojay1MelkerlanneroPeterQuillKillerRino19Quatre_1988Charlie_SceneKobster84Mitchell35JohnwickBHAleorSaket_123Rockypantherx 23 votes
Rank1 undupped 6* RedHulk to rank 2
2%
jaylerdBeginthEnd 2 votes
Rank1 sig lvl1 5* Void to rank4
5%
XillymanMrTicTac19992008fuente3SolotrixLordNeo 5 votes
Rank1 sig lvl1 5* Voodoo to rank4
1%
Scholia 1 vote
Wait for Emma or Sparky to rank up!
1%
AdityaLohia2100 1 vote

Comments

• Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    What are your current goals in game? LOL, AW, Act 5 etc. They are all really diverse champs with different places in the game.

Personally with all your options I'd go crazy, but i would go with Hyperion.
  • BatsiiBatsii Posts: 167
    I need a champ to play in Aw/Aq (Explored act5) And thanks for sharing your opinion!
    Any other opinions ?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Rank4 undupped 5* Corvus to rank5
    Corvus
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    I have a feeling guys like Corvus and blade are gonna be devalued in future content, but that’s just my opinion
    I have a feeling guys like Corvus and blade are gonna be devalued in future content, but that’s just my opinion
    Corvus

Thanks for sharing your opinions!
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Looks like act 6 is coming around the corner...why not hold up the rankup and see who is a bette option there
    SidDDragon wrote: »
    Looks like act 6 is coming around the corner...why not hold up the rankup and see who is a bette option there

Nice point!! But my alliance requires more prestige/and I need someone useful in war/quests
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,042 ★★★★★
    km is top 6* pool, and he won't be capped there later, if you plan to play the game long enough. also animation is very smooth, pleasant to play imo
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    6* killamonger domino and Corvus are top rank up options atm, likely joined by ghost as soon as she’s in there. They’re the future.
    Aleor wrote: »
    km is top 6* pool, and he won't be capped there later, if you plan to play the game long enough. also animation is very smooth, pleasant to play imo
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    6* killamonger domino and Corvus are top rank up options atm, likely joined by ghost as soon as she’s in there. They’re the future.

Yea you guys right they are the future indeed but What about ranking up blade to rank5? He is really helpful in war/quests plus you can't get him from 6* crystal atm.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★

Nice point!! But my alliance requires more prestige/and I need someone useful in war/quests

In that case I would go with blade...yes the meta has shifted slightly from blade but even so he is someone u can count on to steamroll content even in future plus he is duped so will give u a prestige bump as well which will be more than the unduped options..
    Other option is to r4 void and save the t5b to use a little later,maybe say after a month or so to see if I get any info on act 6
    SidDDragon wrote: »

In that case I would go with blade...yes the meta has shifted slightly from blade but even so he is someone u can count on to steamroll content even in future plus he is duped so will give u a prestige bump as well which will be more than the unduped options..
    Other option is to r4 void and save the t5b to use a little later,maybe say after a month or so to see if I get any info on act 6

Yea thanks I think I ll upgrade him soon just waiting for my next 5 and 6* crystal
    Anymore ideas?
    Batsii wrote: »

Yea you guys right they are the future indeed but What about ranking up blade to rank5? He is really helpful in war/quests plus you can't get him from 6* crystal atm.

reasons I don't want want to invest in my blade:
    - meta is moving away from him
    - you need to invest in gr if you rank up blade, plus he will take one spot on your team.
    - he relies on bleed a lot, and his danger sense works only vs bad guys, otherwise he is actually pretty average champ.

also I do not enjoy playing blade a lot, if you do, it's okay to take him to r5, I guess, he has his use for sure. but I like km, his animation is very smooth
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    6* Red Hulk. Not the best champ in game, but one of the best science champs atm. Coupled with 6* ability to regain lost health, based off immediate damage, very strong option.
    5* Voodoo close second. Awakened he really shines. Dependable longevity with 15-20% regen every fight and ability to poison, nullify, power drain, etc keeps his pimp hand strong.
    Either of the two would give you more diversity by adding another class to your heavy hitters.

Would not invest in bleed champs as the meta is changing. As in the past, change starts gradually, followed by more expansive change along the same lines. Espically considering your interest in AW/AQ.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Why did u use awakening gems on void and voodoo? U should never use those gems until you have upgraded those champs. You might end up duping them before you even get to use them
    taojay1 wrote: »
    Why did u use awakening gems on void and voodoo? U should never use those gems until you have upgraded those champs. You might end up duping them before you even get to use them

I didn't use anything on them atm where did you get this idea bro :smile: I just said that I can possibly awake them if I want to upgrade them btw thanks for your message appreciated!

- you need to invest in gr if you rank up blade, plus he will take one spot on your team.
    - he relies on bleed a lot, and his danger sense works only vs bad guys, otherwise he is actually pretty average champ.

also I do not enjoy playing blade a lot, if you do, it's okay to take him to r5, I guess, he has his use for sure. but I like km, his animation is very smooth

First of all thank you for your advise!! I would like to play with km as well he is really op against imiw and medusa in war but since he is damage over time (bleed) champion he might loose his use in season5 cause what makes km good it's his true strike buff and bleed stacks without bleed affects I don't think he can do much damage
    BeginthEnd wrote: »
    6* Red Hulk. Not the best champ in game, but one of the best science champs atm. Coupled with 6* ability to regain lost health, based off immediate damage, very strong option.
    5* Voodoo close second. Awakened he really shines. Dependable longevity with 15-20% regen every fight and ability to poison, nullify, power drain, etc keeps his pimp hand strong.
    Either of the two would give you more diversity by adding another class to your heavy hitters.

Would not invest in bleed champs as the meta is changing. As in the past, change starts gradually, followed by more expansive change along the same lines. Espically considering your interest in AW/AQ.

Good point! But what about Corvus? He looks like god of aw these days.
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    @Batsii Would go with 6* Red Hulk for two main reasons.
    Very good offensive champs are a rarity in Science. Red Hulk happens to be one of the best- duped or not. Does insane damage and then some bursting damage, plus add a bit of regen with his sp2 if your feeling drained. That’s where the real effectiveness of 6* champs weigh in. Ability to deal back damage quickly, regaining lost health. As stated, 6* are the future, you happen to have a VERY good option. I’d use it.
    Second reason, you’ve got two of the best Cosmic champs at r4 already, giving you options for a better matchup. Diversifying your roster with RH will give you more options for whatever your facing.
    Either way you can’t go wrong, you’ve got some of the best there is. Have fun with em!

First of all thank you for your advise!! I would like to play with km as well he is really op against imiw and medusa in war but since he is damage over time (bleed) champion he might loose his use in season5 cause what makes km good it's his true strike buff and bleed stacks without bleed affects I don't think he can do much damage

km's bleed doesn't look too me like his main thing, it's all about having true strike and going as aggressive as you can, sp2, eat sp3, attack again. his sp3 stacks bleed only once, and other bleed are not that strong. and for sure blade benefits a lot more from bleeds, he's all about bleed actually.
    and making big rank ups with t5b shouldn't base on one season anyway
    I believe we might see some rage buff in next seasons (damage capped at 2.5%), and everyone with corvus will be pissed as hell
  • Rank4 undupped 5* Corvus to rank5
    Corvus Glaive
    because AW is limiting bleed champions now and corvus just has base damage and he is beast
    BeginthEnd wrote: »
    @Batsii Would go with 6* Red Hulk for two main reasons.
    Very good offensive champs are a rarity in Science. Red Hulk happens to be one of the best- duped or not. Does insane damage and then some bursting damage, plus add a bit of regen with his sp2 if your feeling drained. That’s where the real effectiveness of 6* champs weigh in. Ability to deal back damage quickly, regaining lost health. As stated, 6* are the future, you happen to have a VERY good option. I’d use it.
    Second reason, you’ve got two of the best Cosmic champs at r4 already, giving you options for a better matchup. Diversifying your roster with RH will give you more options for whatever your facing.
    Either way you can’t go wrong, you’ve got some of the best there is. Have fun with em!

Thanks you so much for commenting my post and helping me out again! Much appreciated