**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sigh... UC EQ

13»

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I think it's a fair point, though. There are ways to make it more challenging. Going in with less than Top Champs, going in with all Class Disadvatage, lower CR, etc.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I think it's a fair point, though. There are ways to make it more challenging. Going in with less than Top Champs, going in with all Class Disadvatage, lower CR, etc.

Yeah like I said I'm not really interested in finding ways to make it artificially challenging. We need a new difficulty.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

Yeah like I said I'm not really interested in finding ways to make it artificially challenging. We need a new difficulty.
    Eventually, sure. In the meantime, there are ways to add levels of challenge. It's virtually impossible to cater to all levels of progress all the time. Eventually, people will outgrow the average population in a mode.
  • Options
    Greekhit said:

@Aryl

Yes, but not now and without redistributing the titles amongst difficulties (fact: all mid/high end accounts explore heroic just for the title, there are no rewards there).
    Why not now?
    Because the gap between high end and mid end accounts would spread drastically, and that in terms of competition is a really negative factor. Kabam knows that. This is why they postponed/replaced a higher difficulty with permanent content (Variants).

Honestly I didn't even realize that Master and Heroic have different titles. I run completion on Heroic, Normal, and Beginner for units and insider. It's been ages since I explored Heroic. Don't really care about the title and it's too much time and energy after running the same paths in UC and Master.

How is the gap going to be any different after December?

Also 600+ streaks isn't high end gaming. It's no harder than a 100 streak, just time. If playing a monotonous game mode all day is high end gaming then fair enough. Not interested lol
  • Options
    ZebartinZebartin Posts: 32
    Go and try 6.2 exploration.
    There are all stuffs that you are expecting for and not expecting for.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Woozie said:

xNig said:

I think just adding global debuff immunity and safeguard on all maps will make UC more interesting.

I could not think of a better way to kill most people's motivation for UC EQ...
    That’s the problem with a lot of people. They want “challenging quests” or “better rewards and harder difficulty” but the unspoken caveat is that “they will have to be able to handle it”. If it’s too hard then people will just whine about it.

If adding the 2 global nodes also comes with the UC rewards being bumped up 50%, is it worth it?
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    xNig said:

Woozie said:

xNig said:

I think just adding global debuff immunity and safeguard on all maps will make UC more interesting.

I could not think of a better way to kill most people's motivation for UC EQ...
    That’s the problem with a lot of people. They want “challenging quests” or “better rewards and harder difficulty” but the unspoken caveat is that “they will have to be able to handle it”. If it’s too hard then people will just whine about it.

If adding the 2 global nodes also comes with the UC rewards being bumped up 50%, is it worth it?
    @xNig

I think harder challenges with more rewards is very much accepted by the end-game community, and the unspoken caveat of it being doable doesn't necessarily mean easy - it should be challenging and not something that limits players without a 5/65 *insert beyond god tier champ here*. Obviously with hard end-game content mid-tier players will struggle and complain but it should still be achievable with fun and interactive fights and something that people can definitely progress towards to - and not requiring a certain champ at a very high level.

• Options
    edited October 2019

Kabam mods read the posts here and theyll probably be nerfing the fire trinity and Corvus because of all your lame ass comments to make the content harder.

Right. Because the game team makes nerf decisions based on forum posts. LOL speaking of lame ass, pot, meet kettle.
  • Options
    GenylGenyl Posts: 59
    Yes. Uncollected EQ is too easy for playerd with r5s. We could use a cavalier difficulty with 6* and some t5cc rewards
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Wow. Never knew my post would create so much butt hurt.