**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Item use - back to top of screen

2»

Comments

• StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    mydnight said:

This is really freaking annoying. It just took me 20 minutes to use all the stones I have for item use event. Every time I use a stone or a xp boost, the inventory automatically scrolls to the top.

There is the same problem when you want to use boost en AW/AQ ! you just go back to the top, loosing precious seconds to go down to select the next boost. Don't activate 3 minutes boost first as you will lose 10-20 seconds of their time for the next fight, possibly denying you to use them on a second fight
  • Another 3-day ITEM USE event, and the bug is still happening (from Inventory Screen).

But on a happier (?) note, I did notice that when applying Boost from Quest Map Screen or Pre-Fight, it does NOT take you back to the top. So maybe when they initially broke the method from in Inventory Screen is maybe around same time (August Update) as they fixed it for map/pre-fight Screen ???

(or did they just happen to recently fix it from Map/pre-fight, while attempting to fix from Inventory, in last couple weeks ??)
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Still broken and still annoying.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    yeah little stuff like this and the bug where you open a crystal and the item you get shows blank but the number of shards appears, or the character doesn't show but their dupe level, is really annoying quality of life stuff. People are paying for extra quality of life improvements in the sigil, is it too much to ask that these finally get fixed? the disappearing items after opening visual bug has been in the game for months now
  • Plato92Plato92 Posts: 102
    I would post the video showing this but it won’t allow videos on forums
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    This is still happening after the new update. Happens on inventory items screen and catalyst screen.
  • The fix for this didn't make it into the 24.2 update but should be in next time. Sorry for the delay!
  • Hey there everyone, downloading the latest version of the game (24.3) should resolve this issue.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Hey there everyone, downloading the latest version of the game (24.3) should resolve this issue.

Yeah, I saw this on the patch notes and item use 3day is on and happy its fixed
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Crine60 said:

This is still happening after the new update. Happens on inventory items screen and catalyst screen.

Hey there everyone, downloading the latest version of the game (24.3) should resolve this issue.

The other instances of this problem as reported earlier are still not fixed. You got the inventory screen fixed but not the catalyst screen nor the rewards claiming screen. Try to use/sell/select something there and it still returns you to the top of the screen instead of staying where you were.
  • (that one Cosmic Arena Boost in Inventory seems to have been moved back up where it belongs)

**Still would like HEALTH and COMBO BOOSTS (during Apply Boosts) to be moved up where ATTACK BOOSTS are (at the top of Boost list when applying them). Why are Attack ones at top but have to scroll all the way down past all the Class Specific ones (that are seldom used) to get to bottom for the other “common” boosts of Health and Combo.