**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner Sigil XP Bug

Since updating the game this morning, I'm not getting an xp boost from the Summoner's Sigil anymore. Anyone else noticed this? I'm running on Android, Galaxy S9.

Comments

• StrikesoilStrikesoil Posts: 1
    The same problem i cant access the summoner sigil. It is locked for some reason.
  • NightscrawlerNightscrawler Posts: 10
    Yeah, seems like everyone's experiencing this problem since the update, including me. The other specific problem I'm having is, whenever I win a fight, or finish a quest, the little purple flash signifying an extra xp boost due to the Sigil is gone. I wonder if the entire thing's been deactivated by the update...lol.
  • BaagroakBaagroak Posts: 9
    I am also no longer getting the 20% boost to XP, currently trying to get this addressed via support.

Doesn't help when everyone else is banging on about the ISO black market because they are max level.

I'll let you know how I get along with support, they were pushing back because the video I sent had a 50% boost on, they were saying that it negates the sigil boost, which is counter to what the sigil announcement stated as below:

20% Experience Boost!
    Raise your level and gain Mastery Points faster with a passive 20% Experience Boost! This boost can be stacked with additional Experience Boosts to make your race to Level 60 even quicker.

• My summoner sigil is broken!!! It’s over and I got 1 7 day event, I run in the gold event! So basically I paid full price for a weeks worth of trial, lol..... awaiting KABAMS response.
  • Apparently Kabam knows about the problems and are working out a solution, let me know if you’v Experienced any problems or off KABAMS answers???
  • DeviousDevious Posts: 8
    There is no bug
  • BaagroakBaagroak Posts: 9
    Submitted a video showing the XP issue and they are investigating the issue. No update in the forums as a known bug yet.
  • mlopes010mlopes010 Posts: 10
    Anyone have update on this? I received confirmation from support last week that this is a known issue.
  • Hey there, there were some issues with the Summoner's Sigil that were resolved earlier this month. You can find more information about that here. If you have been experiencing issues after that, you'd need to start a separate thread or send in a separate report about the issues you are experiencing now.
This discussion has been closed.