**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Angela, duped She Hulk, ST or Havok to 5* R4

Looking for a heavy hitter and these are my best at R3. I already have Ultron, Hawkeye, Luke Cage, duped Carnage and AA. Rest is pretty garbage. My two 6* are Cable and Elektra. Looking to complete Act 5 and maybe LoL. I’m close to 2 T5B and have plentiful amounts of tech cosmic and mystic T4.

Comments

• StfckrStfckr Posts: 36
    Oh and Hulk Rags!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t take any of them to r5 personally
    So you’re saying I’ve got some great champs : )
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,991 ★★★★★
    Do Angela.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Angela. I have her at r4 and hits like a truck. Just stay between 1 and 2 bars of power, and your hitting super hard. Great Havoc counter.
    Something not many people know, her heavies have an increased crit rate. So when you have 3 furies, do a heavy, and you can consistantly get around 9-10k damage.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    I would rank up Havok, just hit L3, win the video game.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Stfckr said:

So you’re saying I’ve got some great champs : )

Sorry, I’m a complete and utter idiot, I read what you wrote, like the lc and Hawkeye and everyone and was saying non of those are worth r5, I’d go havok, he’s a beast
    Agree on Havok but it takes a fairly long time to ramp up L3 correctly, where an Angela would have already taken an opponent down. For long fights, Havok probably wins on damage output. Has ok utility vs Mephisto/Parry on defense but Angela has regen which helps long fight durability. Decisions decisions.
  • UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    I'd say either Havok Or Angela can't go wrong with either
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Of those 4 I'd take havok, and he's the only one of those I don't have as a 5*, lol. I had shehulk at r5 when they nerfed get, and now her furies are too hard to maintain and overall she's too stressful to play. Yet she's decent, maybe will bring her back to r4 someday. ST is inconsistent with the amount of his charges, and Angela is boring imo
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Angela also has regen, so you can recover from any block damage you'll take. Great quester
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    I have a r2 6 star Angela and by herself with no synergies you can be doing some 5-9k crits just casually doing combos. Her specials aren't where the damage comes from it's her 5 hit combo.

Keep in mind with her you have to know what you get. She has no immunities and champs that takes buffs off or mess with buffs will not help her. That said she has her strengths. Cornered node is no issues, her damage is very high and she's simple to use with a nice rhythm and play-style. She's lovely for questing as her block and regen is decent to stay alive and healthy.