**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

3rd 6* champ - another dud!

MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
These 6* crystals take forever to get, pulling another almost useless champ is very frustrating!
Red Skull - only use is as a havok counter
Yondu - decent heal block on l1
Sentry - nothing

Spending so many hours playing a game to be so disappointed, this is why loot boxes are being looked at. Those who will spend cash to buy loot boxes to try and buy their way to getting something good because the odds are mostly in favour of getting something you don't want.

Comments

• Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Atleast a new champ and some more points in arena
  • SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128
    edited October 2019
    Your 6* roster is far from being a complete dud... 6*s should take a while to acquire, just like 5*s used to and 4s before that. If you had both YJ and HB or DPX then I could understand some disappointment, keep plugging away and eventually you’ll get a great 6*!
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Sentry nothing ? You can't be serious. Sure he isn't top champ, but with synergies he is totally playable.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

I got DP X force...

Better than sentry tbh, at least he can be used with fury
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Ouch @RazorDevil @DarthPhal That's a tough run, the only hope we can have with the duds is they have a chance of getting buffed

@Kerneas the only good synergy is the void synergy which isn't worth it, if you have void then you might as well just use him and keep the space in your team for someone who can make a difference.
    I'll happily use him if there's a good use for him but, I haven't seen anyone find one yet.
    My 5* roster is strong so, champs that have little/ no utility aren't useful.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★

Ouch @RazorDevil @DarthPhal That's a tough run, the only hope we can have with the duds is they have a chance of getting buffed

@Kerneas the only good synergy is the void synergy which isn't worth it, if you have void then you might as well just use him and keep the space in your team for someone who can make a difference.
    I'll happily use him if there's a good use for him but, I haven't seen anyone find one yet.
    My 5* roster is strong so, champs that have little/ no utility aren't useful.

I am not saying he is super good, but with The Champion and Ægon synergy he is usable
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★

These 6* crystals take forever to get, pulling another almost useless champ is very frustrating!
    Sentry - nothing

Spending so many hours playing a game to be so disappointed, this is why loot boxes are being looked at. Those who will spend cash to buy loot boxes to try and buy their way to getting something good because the odds are mostly in favour of getting something you don't want.

You can take my Hulkbuster and Phoenix if you feel Red Skull and Yondu are duds :)
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Sentry nothing ? You can't be serious. Sure he isn't top champ, but with synergies he is totally playable.

Not unduped he isn’t, takes 160 hits to get his wraps up every single fight
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yondu ain’t a dud, sure he’s not the best but he’s got a reliable heal block, a bit of power control and his damage isn’t the worst
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★

Sentry - nothing

You’re sleeping on Sentry. He’s not that bad.

That said, it really sucks that it’s so hard to get champs and so many of them are terrible.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yondu is decent and red skull can be used for havok
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

I got DP X force...

Better than sentry tbh, at least he can be used with fury
    Unless ur doing act 6 a 4* dpx will do for the synergy