Alliance War Season Rewards for Season 13 have now been distributed. Compensation for individual Wars will be sent later today (Nov 20). You can leave your alliance and still receive the individual Wars Compensation. We are also investigating an issue with Champions stuck in AQ. At the moment Days 1-4 of Honor Rewards have been paid out, Day 5 and full Rewards are still coming!

Who is the best evade counter?

Too_qikToo_qik Posts: 599 ★★

Who is the best evade counter? 106 votes

Killmonger
24%
MrLalowNojokejaymSpiderCoolsJohnLocke117DONZALOOG1234Scruffy04ChrisZillaXxLoganTDCxXManar198xRougeknight87AleorTehsigzorzMarkg25GGhostDeadpool87AgragulStevieManWonderAsadWazir12Too_qikamal_nair 26 votes
AEgon
0%
Surfin_silver 1 vote
She-Hulk
8%
Grootman1294Colonaut123Darth_Caedus1RJustice_209Dead1GraydroxBenQcSlayerSamhawk_1WorldWarEG3 9 votes
IWIM
1%
EdeuinkAomine_Daiki10 2 votes
Iceman
18%
Riise81DrenlinManup456Vartoxphillgreenbryce7mDOKTOROKTOPUSCliffordcanBomberManMilesHolmwoodStarKillerVIIPrathapMitriaxLordRaymond3MDarwishHedronFreeToPlay_21H3t3rKsp_2099mac10smg 20 votes
Nick fury
6%
ArcDeAngelusLaVarBBBB_Dizzle_01Rehan010_psp742CtuchikFreakdn 7 votes
HULKBUSTER
4%
AlCapone2727Lvernon15TankRichardsonBeyond00_nOux 5 votes
Other *comment below*
33%
razielAnimejay70PiviotNikhilHeadrollerMikeyBoi69OrcDovahkiinPimpwithastickJonibärchenGmonkeyHammerbro_64PseudouberStellarThi101zeezee57andbarparFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSidDDragonX_Factor_Agentẞlооd 36 votes

Comments

• Thi101Thi101 Posts: 448 ★★
    Other *comment below*
    Spider-Gwen and Proxima Midnight IMO
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 192
    Other *comment below*
    Night Thrasher is the best in my opinion, he doesn't need debuffs applied nor buffs on him, and he isn't forced to 1-hit and dash back like IMIW or ghost ^_^
  • MatiEspinozaMatiEspinoza Posts: 51
    Other *comment below*
    In wars what I always use is Corvus with the Proxima Midnight synergy, it counters auto block too. And in misiones I use Fury, as long as he has 5 tachtical charges (I think that’s the way the name it) the opponent doesn’t evade, and if someone does an auto block, it doesn’t stunt you
  • BoostergoldrulzBoostergoldrulz Posts: 65
    Other *comment below*
    Proxima, corvus, heimdell, and cable (after sp3) to name some...
  • X_Factor_AgentX_Factor_Agent Posts: 1,892 ★★★★
    Other *comment below*
    Quake
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 246
    Other *comment below*
    Crossbones is pretty good. Once you get a couple of furies going (either by just hitting the opponent or entering overrun) he pretty much shuts down evades and autoblocks all together
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 414 ★★★
    Other *comment below*
    Where is Heimdall? He’s hands down the best evade counter in the game barring SG’s evade.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 219
    Other *comment below*
    Probably Emma Frost. Just perry and heavy to get out of diamond form and no evading. Then stack those prowess charges and SP2..toast
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 371 ★★★
    Other *comment below*
    Heimdall
  • MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 94
    Other *comment below*
    Emma frost in telepath form cant be evaded
    Ghost with guaranteed crits can't be evaded
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 730 ★★
    Other *comment below*
    Emma for sure...unless u need immunities and evade countering at the same time in which case iceman is the better option,Emma makes evade champs super easy once she gets in her telepath form as she doesn't need any buff or debuff to cancel evade and the fact that her specials can't be evaded regardless of the form the she is in is another plus point as it makes intercepting with specials a viable option
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 307
    Other *comment below*
    I like using ghost
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 147
    Other *comment below*
    Emma Frost, she doesn't rely on debuffs. Killmonger and Iceman are great options as well. Honestly, IMIW is underrated evade counter, if using parry (and MLLLL combo) only his fourth hit (3rd light) is the one to look out for evade, other hits are either during parry stun or cannot be evaded.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 1,282 ★★★
    She-Hulk
    Venom for all Spider-Verse champions, but other than that She-Hulk.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 1,134 ★★★
    Other *comment below*
    Quake. It's not an opinion, it's a fact.
  • andbarparandbarpar Posts: 18
    Other *comment below*
    Is this for real? Quake is the best evade counter, since she doesn’t need to hit anyone.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,714 ★★★★
    Corvus with Proxima is pretty good
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,115 ★★★★★
    Other *comment below*
    Emma frost
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 3,669 ★★★★★
    Other *comment below*
    If they can be stunned, Dom with her synergy. You can do 5hit combos or heavy combos and the stun doesn’t expire off of them before your last hit is in. Also when they have unlucky you can safely intercept them.
  • PachPach Posts: 131
    Quake?
  • zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 1,994 ★★★★
    Other *comment below*
    Not a single mention of Night Thrasher this deep in. True accuracy built into all but his light attacks eliminating all evade and autoblock threats. Add a disorient debuff that can constantly be refreshed with heavy attacks and you can even cut down on triggering evade/autoblock on his light hits, though I tend to just not use many light attacks in these situations.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 1,746 ★★★★
    @zeezee57 check the third comment on this page bruv
  • zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 1,994 ★★★★
    Other *comment below*
    Terra said:

@zeezee57 check the third comment on this page bruv

Haha I blame you for me missing that with your top tier comment above it 😂
  • DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 133
    Nick Fury with a few charges. Cull Obsidian can steamroll most evades in rout, also immune to mordos astral evade. Found Korg is good for astral evade too if he gets unstoppable/unblockable. KM with true strike. Hemidall with his true strike. Venom is a spider killer. Proxima or Corvus with the True Accuracy charge. Night Thrasher. Could use spidergwen and shehulk - I typically only use them for unstoppables tho

Could always use kill all synergy and have Domino flaming trinity, couple of heavies and theyre dead - unless its a stun immune its relevantly easy to parry heavy even a evade champ
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 1,541 ★★★★
    RoninMan said:

Where is Heimdall? He’s hands down the best evade counter in the game barring SG’s evade.

Heimdall definitely has the best true strike mechanic in the game. That said, Quake is the best evade counter.
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 208
    Other *comment below*
    Quake TBH Why do people always forget about her