**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for a new alliance

Looking for a new alliance. Very active player and I’m used to running AQ maps 4 and above with ease and been in alliance that have reached the top level of Gold 2. Anything else you may want to know feel free to ask.

Comments

• Options
    zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    @ortegakody what type of alliance are you looking for? My alliance we run map 5. Optional 1bg War as we have become more AQ focused. If you would like to know more hit me up on line zbot34
  • Options
    exeexe Posts: 56
    Add me on line : chintu1337
  • Options
    NobelSamuraiNobelSamurai Posts: 8
    Sent you a friend request and an Invite. We are a up and coming Silver1 Alliance. Come and be a lart of something special. We are like family. We are active daily. We grind and everyone builds together. First and foremost we have fun Life comes 1st. As much as we have fun. We also dedicate alot of time to this game and give our all. Laid back and chill. But, we also about building and winning. Come to an alliance where you'll be appreciated. My id on the game is NobelSamurai. We are the HIVE of Warriors!!!
  • Options
    MaxxtronMaxxtron Posts: 29
    Not sure exactly what you are looking for, but check us out - [Lufc5] Leeds utd. We might be just the right fit for you.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
  • Options
    StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,524
    Id is.... Popejohnpaul2