How about some cavalier offers?

Now I'm not much of a spender but when I see a good offer you damn well know I'm gonna buy it. Problem is I'm not seeing any spice. All I can see are proven offers. The uncollected offers give out some value, but imagine a cavalier offer... I'd spend some money on something I know is worth it. So my dear kabam, no more 4k 5* shards for 50 bucks, how about a fully formed for 30? Cavalier only. Any it ain't even the best offer you've given us. But well, I guess I'll have to wait for THAT offer that we'll be talking about five years from now: a 6 star community's choice crystal for cavs, 5* for uncollected and so on. Am I the only one? Or are you waiting for a juicy offer aswell?

Comments

• BoostergoldrulzBoostergoldrulz Posts: 61
    They did that on the Independence Day offers and people who didn't have cavalier lost their minds complaining on the forum.
  • RazorDevilRazorDevil Posts: 549 ★★

They did that on the Independence Day offers and people who didn't have cavalier lost their minds complaining on the forum.

So what if people complain lol? I mean, I feel like I'm cavalier and I don't get rewarded enough...
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 164 ★★
    Honestly, I feel like that’s a bad idea. Maybe for money offers that are cav only, I could see that happening, but imo the same money for different offers based on progression (uncollected vs regular daily offers or the 4th July offers for example) is a bit **** at best. I’d love to see some cav only offers though!
  • RazorDevilRazorDevil Posts: 549 ★★
    I always feel insulted when kabam offers me 4k 5* shards for 50 bucks. I can get that amount of units simply by playing the game a week. I feel like a difference in offer tiers is always necessary, since higher level and skill players cannot see any value in lower rank offers.