Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Void/KM synergy working?

Isn’t void supposed to heal with the KM synergy? I’m not getting anything other than from the healing synergy.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    ? What I’m reading says he’s healing from the synergy and nowhere else? Am I misreading this it something?
  • Options
    UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    It's working for sure, he's healing 1% everytime when is applying his presence debuff on opponent,
  • Options
    DocBDocB Posts: 150

• Options

• Options
    Those pictures show nothing, he’s at higher health without the debuff active so you took damage in between
  • Options
    That +5 is just from masteries. All of my champs do that
  • Options
    1% would be ~200 health points
  • Options
    You realise it’s 1% at the point the debuff applies not 1% every second there is a debuff right?
  • Options
    I guess I was reading it wrong, it applies once on the instant the debuff places, not over the duration? It did do that when I looked more closely
  • Options
    DocB said:

I guess I was reading it wrong, it applies once on the instant the debuff places, not over the duration? It did do that when I looked more closely

Yes, when the debuff applies, if it didn’t it would be completely overpowered
  • Options
    Just realized that @Lvernon15. Was misinterpreting “when” as “while” I guess
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

DocB said:

Yes, when the debuff applies, if it didn’t it would be completely overpowered
    That’s what I was hoping for lol. Was finally playing with his synergies trying to decide who to r4