**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The collector 100% tips

so i only have this dude left to get elders bane . i have stark spidy and spidergwen but he keeps triggering unstoppable while the bane gets transferred to me . so how can i get him done with the least units as possible.

Comments

• DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    idk, most damage champions and hit him till he dies, there is no real strategy
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Honestly the Collector is just a revive-fest. No other strategy except to go in with your champs and dish out as much damage as you can before he kills you.
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Marvel's Contest of Units
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    Heimdall synergy will help you get a bit of extra damage in.

I used Awakened OG Hulk with Thor Rags and Heimdall to get two 'cheat death' moments, and deal some extra damage. It's one way to get some decent damage out of Hulk! Just revive with a 20% revive and heal up to 25% if you want to get the Hulk Smash Fury buff.

She-hulk's Slow debuff can prevent his Unstoppable, although only if Collector's Tenacity doesn't shrug it off.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Try to use SG’s slow to cancel that out.
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    OG Hulk was great for me. You needed a little luck to stay alive until you can fire off your sp1, but after that, his damage and stun lock was very effective. I'm not a big fan of resource spending to plow through content, and this method kept me from spending more that a couple of farmed revives per run.

Stark seems to be the other recommended option, but I didn't have him at the time, so I can't give any advice on that one.
  • lukakalukaka Posts: 79
    thank u all guys did it yesterday and got elders bane and in the end it came to units man after all . kept reviving my corvus with 3 missions
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,410 ★★★★
    lukaka said:

thank u all guys did it yesterday and got elders bane and in the end it came to units man after all . kept reviving my corvus with 3 missions

*Threevus :smiley: