**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need a god tier in other classes

There are so many tech god tier champions. So we need a god tier in different class except tech. So vote for dare devil.

Comments

• Options
    8thlight8thlight Posts: 7
    I think Skill could use a beyond God tier champ that doesn't required being awakened. Korg comes closes due to being bleed immune.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    The definition of God tier is clearly not well defined or understood.

Carnage, night thrasher, shulk, torch, oml, etc.? Are you kidding me? Those aren't God tier, they may be good but not God.

I agree mystic lacks God tier, but hopefully Doom fixes that!
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    0din said:

What a pointless debate. I rank champs based on what I need to counter situations I face in AQ/AW/EQ etc. Who cares whether they’re “god tier” or not?

I Totally agree with you there
  • Options
    zeezee57 said:

mutant - domino, namor, omega red, wolverine whenever he comes out as a 5 star, colossus and old man logan after buff, archangel, havok

science - ghulk, quake, void, caiw, she hulk, thing, human torch

skill - aegon, nick fury, night thrasher, gwen pool, killmonger, korg

mystic - voodoo, magik, symbiote supreme, ghost rider, morning star

cosmic - hyperion, corvus glaive, medusa, captain marvel movie, venom, venom the duck, carnage, cull

tech - stark spidey, ghost, sentinel, star lord,

Darkhawk, Warlock, Vision, Gully 2099 all say hello.

Edit: and of course Claire in the mystics and Blade with the skills are glaring omissions here.
    i totally forgot about them, especially since claire is new
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Seatins lists are only lists. He uses these lists to define in a sense which champs are working well and who's not for that month based on current state of the game and is more geared twords people in the end game.
    In this game the true definition of "God tier" SHOULD be is who works best for you, who you enjoy playing with.
    If we want to talk about lists then truth is nobody has the time to make as many lists as this game would need to match everyone's progression. There is players who use 3* teams because they have nothing higher yet. And there is players who have a full team of awakened 6* champs. The comparison of the champ pools for each tier... 3*, 4*, 5* & 6* are not even remotely close.
    But for anyone who wants to be better at the game they need to play with all there champs even if it's only arena and learn the synergies and abilities.

As he always says at the start, the tier list is a rough guide to which champions are the best but it’s a very complex game with lots of interactions, on my account I’ve got plenty of beyond god tiers I could rank up but I haven’t because I need things from chanps lower down the list, I took up venom before hype because I needed an evade counter for example
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Bro you watched Seatin's vids? Doc Ock and IMIW needs to be on that list.

• Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Seatins lists are only lists. He uses these lists to define in a sense which champs are working well and who's not for that month based on current state of the game and is more geared twords people in the end game.
    In this game the true definition of "God tier" SHOULD be is who works best for you, who you enjoy playing with.
    If we want to talk about lists then truth is nobody has the time to make as many lists as this game would need to match everyone's progression. There is players who use 3* teams because they have nothing higher yet. And there is players who have a full team of awakened 6* champs. The comparison of the champ pools for each tier... 3*, 4*, 5* & 6* are not even remotely close.
    But for anyone who wants to be better at the game they need to play with all there champs even if it's only arena and learn the synergies and abilities.

Your roster is like a tool box, what the tier list intends to give you is an idea which tools are effective.

However, the best tool box doesn't contain only hammers, even if they are all effective hammers.

But even then, Seatin's tier list isn't perfect. Seatin as an endgame player gives mostly endgame ratings. His fights always are at least 100+ hits long.

Certain champions need that to become really good and Seatin give them way too high rating for their overall performance. Like Guillotine 2099, I bet she will be god tier while she performs bad under 100.

Other champions rely heavily on skill, sig and sig levels, and synergies. A champion freshly popped out of a crystal is not the same champion with all the right requirements.

Lastly, he is biased towards older champions. SL in the current meta is not a god tier champion. Mordo on the other hand gets not enough credit.
  • Options

no i dont and i clearly forgot about them, honestly i cant remember every champ thats in game especially if i dont have them
  • Options

no i dont and i clearly forgot about them, honestly i cant remember every champ thats in game especially if i dont have them
    There's the greatest qualifier for any player in regards to a great champ, actually having the champ. Who cares what everyone thinks about whatever champ when you don't even have the champ they're holding in such high regards? It's nice to know that X champ you don't have is great. Something to look forward to I guess. However, doesn't really help you in the meantime, lol.

Fact is, every Class has at MINIMUM (even Mystic) a handful of a solid champs. Obviously certain classes (especially Cosmic and Mutant as of late) seemingly have a greater number of raw dog, 'God Tier' champs. A while back, the Mystic Class was at the top. Now, they're at the bottom for all intents and purposes. It changes month to month, and heavily year to year.

As to the OP's assertion that Skill needs a 'God Tier,' that Tech has plenty, and this is reason to vote for DD is a little presumptive IMO. 1st and foremost, you're assuming that the Buff of DD would be enough to make him 'God Tier.' That may not have been (or will be) the case. Especially considering it looks like HB won, the point is seemingly moot (however it's not outsidethe realm of possibilities that both get done). Secondly, as others have mentioned, Skill has some solid champs. I have a slew of good Skill champs ranked up for a reason, they do the job. Thirdly, by the time they actually release the Beta test for whomever gets Buffed, lord only knows who will have been released as new champs in the meantime (beyond Mr. Fantastic, Silver Surfer, and Dr Doom anyway).

On a final note, people will argue all day back and forth about 'who's the best' in this game. Arguably the single greatest truth in MCoC is there's no replacement for a well rounded roster. Eventually you will hit a snag with X God Tier champ (typically in the form of a direct counter to) and if you don't have someone else who can hang ten, you're gonna get jammed up until you do. You should build your roster to handle any situation. Even if that means putting a great new 'God Tier' champ on the backburner for a short rank up wise in favor of someone who can fill in a gap that you currently can't cover with who's there. Just my 2 cents anyway.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

The definition of God tier is clearly not well defined or understood.

Carnage, night thrasher, shulk, torch, oml, etc.? Are you kidding me? Those aren't God tier, they may be good but not God.

I agree mystic lacks God tier, but hopefully Doom fixes that!

BAHAHAHA imagne thinking Shulk wasn’t god tier.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I’ll probably lose some backing here but I consider her to be beyond god tier.
  • Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

mystic - voodoo, magik, symbiote supreme, ghost rider, morning star

Scarlet Witch?

• Options
    CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Dafuq, how a night trasher a god tier? What u guys smoking
  • Options
    zeezee57 said:

Codornas said:

Have you used him? Based on your post obviously not.
    Ive him 6*, so.. yes (not dupped tough)
  • Options
    UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    Codornas said:

zeezee57 said:

Codornas said:

Have you used him? Based on your post obviously not.
    Ive him 6*, so.. yes (not dupped tough)
    There is your problem
  • Options
    What does his duppe do that makes him so extraordinary?
  • Options
    MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Mystic is the class that needs buffs, but there are none on the list

@Lvernon15 Yeah, i was hoping the two juggernauts could receive a buff
  • Options
    MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    Seatin's list is HIS opinion and what HE thinks are the best champs. He's just using that as a rough guide.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

0din said:

What a pointless debate. I rank champs based on what I need to counter situations I face in AQ/AW/EQ etc. Who cares whether they’re “god tier” or not?

they took seatin list and only play with that
    Do you know anyone who actually does this? I don't. People like to say this on the forum but I doubt there are many who actually play the game this way.