**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.2.6 the champion

NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
I just completed it today and the final 10% was very easy, to me easily the easiest part of the champion.

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    You must seriously be asking for disagrees if you think the last 10% of the champion is easy.
  • Options
    Terra said:

You must seriously be asking for disagrees if you think the last 10% of the champion is easy.

If i get agrees or disagrees doesn't matter to me, its just that for me i had to use a couple revives from the 70-10% part but as soon as i got to the 10% i used no items and took his chargers off very quick.
  • Options
    UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★

Terra said:

If i get agrees or disagrees doesn't matter to me, its just that for me i had to use a couple revives from the 70-10% part but as soon as i got to the 10% i used no items and took his chargers off very quick.
    Just because it is easy for you doesn't mean it's they same for others and did u really have to state how "easy" it is anyway
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★

I just completed it today and the final 10% was very easy, to me easily the easiest part of the champion.

Congrats. Who did you use and any particular strategy?
  • Options

Terra said:

Just because it is easy for you doesn't mean it's they same for others and did u really have to state how "easy" it is anyway
    i said it was easy for me, i never said anyone else
  • Options

Congrats. Who did you use and any particular strategy?
    morningstar, i built her 5 charges against stark spidey so when i got to the champion i just put 200% mystic boost, 10% attack, 20% health and 20% health and attack boost and just spammed sp2
  • Options
    UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★

Terra said:

But even then with you saying that it seems like ur just looking for a reaction
  • Options

Terra said:

But even then with you saying that it seems like ur just looking for a reaction
    im not looking for anything honestly just saying how i feel