**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Moon Knight/Night Thrasher?

Is Moon Knight worth spending resources to level him up? I have a 5* awakened version of him, but a 4 unawakened Night Thrasher, I have a gem to awaken him, but who is better to rank up to partner a 5* rank 4 Dark Star?

Comments

• LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    If you're willing to commit building a full team synergy around NT, go for him and awaken him, but you dont have the synergies, dont do it. Very underwhelming without synergies.
    Dont invest in MK either. Just save resources for a better skill. Theres plenty out there
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    NT is optimal with synergies and high sig, but he can hold his own without it. Between the two, NT is far better. Do him
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    It's more for the Dark Star synergy so he starts in one of his three random forms, from the sounds of it, NT is the better option anyway
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    they are both worth of siting on rank 1 for the arenas, i hate moon knight and i don't like the skateboard guy
  • MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    Moon Knight is only good for one week a month.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    Just wait for Blade,Gwenpool or Aegon, both MK and NT don't worth to rank up more than 3.