**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Omega red Heavy attack charging is not considerd as nearby for certain champs

Usually I parry and keep charging heavy attack until stun expires so that more death spores can be applied. But on certain occasions this is not working. When I try to charge heavy attack , it is not considered as near by and dropping the death spores instead of applying. This is happening against specific champs and when not at either of the corners. I observed this on venom but should be happening on similar champs.

Up on more observation it seems venom medium attacks pushes omega red too much back and out of range for omega red death spore. For that distance, charging the heavy attack or blocking will not be considered as nearby. Instead if We just release the block and stand idle, it is considered as nearby and spores will be applied.

Did anybody observe this. Is this working as intended ?

Comments

• Options
    I noticed this too and assumed it was due to how far the initial hit drops them back
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    She-hulk same. Her heavy debuff doesn’t seem to register in some champion. Cyclops for example in arena.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Just parry, throw a medium and then a heavy. Unless they have limber that should work
  • Options
    WhiteStrikerWhiteStriker Posts: 107

Just parry, throw a medium and then a heavy. Unless they have limber that should work

One of main reason I use omega red is to give less power to opponent and avoid lot of baiting game on double power nodes. If I use medium and heavy I cannot achieve this.