**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Did you guys get the 12k units act 6 exploration pack that pops up upon becoming Cavalier ?

I you did, why so ? I am two quests away from it but I’m also 11k units short ^^ Is it worth the grind ?

Did you guys get the 12k units act 6 exploration pack that pops up upon becoming Cavalier ? 65 votes

Yes
41%
DNA3000CoatHang3rRagamugginGunnerKenny292AddyosabelarmiVerzzJcobra25GodrohrWorknprogressChampioncriticcookiedealerKentNoOneAliveSidDDragonjay_denLadyBlack007NBSAILormifpontusumbra 27 votes
No
58%
Stara99Whododo872LeNoirFaineantDisbanded_pensRaganatorFrostyVceeKDoggg2017PsychoakumaTJ82SpiderCoolsMenkentBrokenHilldarMad_Titan_21Elad17TO_BeatzRougeknight87WoozieTheSquish671 38 votes

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Yes
    which one are you talking about, 6.1 or 6.2? the first was good, the second was bad.
  • IronMax753IronMax753 Posts: 27
    Sry I meant the first one, the one you get after 6.1.6 (didn’t even know there was a second one ^^)
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Yes

Sry I meant the first one, the one you get after 6.1.6 (didn’t even know there was a second one ^^)

Then I can answer hehe.
    zeezee57 said:

If I knew about it before becoming Cavalier I would've tried saving units to get it before earning the title. A rank 5 gem is still incredibly valuable, especially if t5b are still slow to build. Also depends on how long it would take you to build up the units and your spending habits. For example black Friday deals will probably be based on your title so if you plan to spend you'll want to be Cav. Same goes for crystals, if you spend for crystals jumping from gmcs to cavs is major. If neither of those matter to you and you're not putting it off for a crazy long time I'd go for the deal. I dont spend on crystals but I will on the big days, BF and July 4th, but if i could do over I'd save for the deal.

Also sigil benefits are better for cav if you do the sigil but that somewhat falls in line with the spending portion of what I said above.

Wouldn’t it be wise to grind units and get a bunch of offers on Black Friday to get to 12k (still getting uncollected offers) and then push for Cav ? Or is it still a better value to push for Cav before Black Friday and then inevitably miss out on the gem (no way I’m getting over 11k units in a month) ?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Yes

Alternatively, if you are concerned about the Black Friday deals, you can wait until Black Friday to complete 6.1 and see what the offers are and decide if it's worth it to become Cavalier and buy the deals rather than the 4->5 Gem deal or to get the 4->5 Gem instead. Just get up to 6.1.6 and don't defeat the final sentinel Boss until the deals come out then you can make an educated decision

My recollection is that some people did this prior to July 4: they parked at 6.1.6 and made the decision on whether to complete based on the offers; they had twenty four hours to finish the last map and decide.

I ran up to 6.1.5 when it first came out, then spent a month or so grinding my units up to 12k and then finished it specifically to get the deal. Personally, I think it is worth it for any player with a reasonable way to accumulate (or who is willing to buy) that many units.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Does it pop up when you beat Act 6.2? I was one fight away from completion and I got enough units.
    Okay thx very much for your answers ! I think I’ll camp in front of 6.1.6 boss right before Black Friday or Cyber Monday (or whatever day it is the deals appear). In the meantime, since there is over one month to go, I will grind arenas to farm as many units as I can. Great combination of your advices ^^ Just need patience !
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    No
    I wish I had. I had the units at the time. Wound up wasting a lot on cav crystals instead.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    No
    DNA3000 said:

Alternatively, if you are concerned about the Black Friday deals, you can wait until Black Friday to complete 6.1 and see what the offers are and decide if it's worth it to become Cavalier and buy the deals rather than the 4->5 Gem deal or to get the 4->5 Gem instead. Just get up to 6.1.6 and don't defeat the final sentinel Boss until the deals come out then you can make an educated decision

My recollection is that some people did this prior to July 4: they parked at 6.1.6 and made the decision on whether to complete based on the offers; they had twenty four hours to finish the last map and decide.

I ran up to 6.1.5 when it first came out, then spent a month or so grinding my units up to 12k and then finished it specifically to get the deal. Personally, I think it is worth it for any player with a reasonable way to accumulate (or who is willing to buy) that many units.
    This is what I did personally. Wasn’t ready for cav without spending when it was released so I held off until the July 4th deals to make the decision. I went with the deals as there was better value IMO but if it hadn’t of lined up as well I defiantly would have purchased the gem.
    Only have to look at these crazy T5B deals and T2A deals to see how valuable it is
    Side not by doing this I could have bought all the UC deals, completed 6.1 then bought the cav deals after as well. Crazy daily spend though
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Yes

Okay thx very much for your answers ! I think I’ll camp in front of 6.1.6 boss right before Black Friday or Cyber Monday (or whatever day it is the deals appear). In the meantime, since there is over one month to go, I will grind arenas to farm as many units as I can. Great combination of your advices ^^ Just need patience !

Cyber monday are the better offers in this game. There's usually something on BF but not near as good

DNA3000 said:

This is what I did personally. Wasn’t ready for cav without spending when it was released so I held off until the July 4th deals to make the decision. I went with the deals as there was better value IMO but if it hadn’t of lined up as well I defiantly would have purchased the gem.
    Only have to look at these crazy T5B deals and T2A deals to see how valuable it is
    Side not by doing this I could have bought all the UC deals, completed 6.1 then bought the cav deals after as well. Crazy daily spend though
    Crazy daily spend indeed my friend 🥵
    Hence the importance of the grind beforehand !
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    No

Hence the importance of the grind beforehand !

Currently grinding for cyber Monday, 6.5k In! Want to keep it to 2 odins max this time
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Yes
    I grinded for the units before completing 6.1.6. In the meantime, I chipped away a good chunk of exploration for the first five quests, so I was almost done with chapter exploration when the time came to do 6.1.6