**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

5* $99 package? Hows ur luck guys

Has anyone been buying that $100 package? The villain or hero how has your luck been? I wanna get a killmonger or sentiniel. But its risky gambling with $100.... imagine u get an abomination or jugernaut for $100?

Comments

• Khaos_knightKhaos_knight Posts: 17
    I wouldnt bother. Check the crystals out first and see what champs are in and if you see a lot you like then go for it. Just seems way too much even for a 5*
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    $100 for one character who might be trash is a funny joke. Nice April Fools joke
    Oh wait, its October
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    A guy from our Alliance pulled an Aegon.

Take that!!!
  • LaVarBBBLaVarBBB Posts: 81
    Don't bother, last year's cyber monday deal had a similar package but with more t5b, 6* shards for the same price.
    Preferably wait for those deals to come around next month, then you could make the call.

Take that!!!

That's still a 100$ aegon. Which is still extremely silly, at least in my opinion.
    Really? You wouldn't pay $100 for an Aegon?

Take that!!!

That's still a 100$ aegon. Which is still extremely silly, at least in my opinion.
    Its still $100, no matter how good the champion, still not worth it imo
    LaVarBBB said:

Take that!!!

Do you already have a 5* Aegon ?

LaVarBBB said:

Take that!!!

Do you already have a 5* Aegon ?
    Nope but I sure know for a fact that I wouldn't spend $100 on him. Its not even a guaranteed chance to get Aegon anyways.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @Japam12345 I have an r4 sig 140 Aegon and I wouldn’t pay $100 dollars for him. I wouldn’t pay $50 dollars for him. It’s really silly to spend that much money on one specific champ, even for someone as good as Aegon.
    Well I dunno about you guys but I would pay $100 for an Aegon.

He's the 1 guy I would still like to have pulled.
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 369 ★★★
    Waste of money
  • Pete4ever_khanPete4ever_khan Posts: 193
    Tnx 4 all the input. I counted. 24 trash champs. 3 i could really use. I almost did it at midnight. But i keep thinking. The list included abomination. Colossus. Black panter
    I thought.... dam if i spend 100 and pull an abomination... im gonna be so angry...
    But this game has done dirty before. For example this week i spent $40 on 4k shards for 5*..... only to pull... guess what....? A 5* red cyclops....
    Nana... dont waste ur money. Buy catalysts

Well I dunno about you guys but I would pay $100 for an Aegon.

He's the 1 guy I would still like to have pulled.

If they did that the game would go in a horrible direction.

We all literally paid 10 bucks for a 5 star champ just 2 months ago. How is this even remotely fair?

That was a once in a lifetime thing.