**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Your First 6* R2 or 5/65?

Comments

• Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,197 ★★★
    My first 6* R2 was Void. I have a number of maxed 5*s, and have since added 6R2 Cull Obsidian and Darkhawk. No regrets on any of them.
  • Options
    DEFOLT_33DEFOLT_33 Posts: 16
    Se spidey to r5
  • Options
    KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    zeezee57 said:

crgoodw1n said:

5/65 Ghost. Even unduped she still proves to me over and over that she was the right call.

Is she better duped or unduped?
    Duped without a doubt.
    Why are you spreading nonsense? Quake’s dupe brings practically nothing to her play, especially if your style of play is to evade everything. Even if you parry a lot, dupe ability makes ever so slight damage to never really matter.

• Options
    UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    KoperBoy said:

zeezee57 said:

crgoodw1n said:

5/65 Ghost. Even unduped she still proves to me over and over that she was the right call.

Is she better duped or unduped?
    Duped without a doubt.
    Why are you spreading nonsense? Quake’s dupe brings practically nothing to her play, especially if your style of play is to evade everything. Even if you parry a lot, dupe ability makes ever so slight damage to never really matter.

He is talking about ghost smh
  • Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Woozie said:

RoninMan said:

Repto23 said:

Medusa was my first r5 which helped me explore act 5 and get Cavalier, then I did Sentinel to r2 to help clear the Variants for more upgrade materials

You regret R5 Medusa at all? Is she still a good offensive option?
    I R5'd and Sig 200 mine and i've got 7 R5/65 or 6* R2's now. Still absolutely a great questing option, that autoblock saves my bacon a lot, plus she hits very hard regardless of being a robot and game over if so. If you have not already 100% Variant 1 and Act 6.1 then I would strongly recommend it as that was my main reasoning for using and ranking her.
    Repto23 said:

@RoninMan I dont regret Medusa at all I use her for everything. Amazing damage once you get those furies and armor shatter, usually get a 10k crit with mediums. Her l2 destroys with a great stun if you cant armor break and as @Woozie said her auto block saves me all the time with evade champs or if you get clipped dodging a special.

Thanks for sharing. Didn’t know she was capable of that much damage even with her furies. Mine is only R3.

• Options

That’s incredible. Lucky you.
  • Options
    RoninMan said:

That’s incredible. Lucky you.
    He's insane, easily my favorite champ in the game. I ranked him over Ghost, no regrets, going to take a long time to rank her though
  • Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Carnage. First and only 5/65
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    You need a broad range of rank 5 5*. If you got enough - like 12 rank 5 - you can focus on 6*.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    First 5-65 spark first r2 km
  • Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★

Wow. For real?
  • Options
    Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    5* Cap IW sig 150 when I ranked him
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,077 ★★★★★
    R2 Rulk
  • Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★

Wow. For real?
    Yep. Absolute monster of a champ.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Just had a hard decision to make - r2 unduped domino 6* or r5 200 sig 5* for war defense and also have 1 t5b ready to use on 5* ghost who is next in line, I already have the trinity 5* r5 and Corvus and Hyperion so I guess it was time to work on a 6*, (se was my first for lol purposes) it was the Adrenalin mechanism that finally convinced me so I pulled the trigger. If you haven’t completed variant 2/3 (flag 1 it’s a joke) the r5 gems from that can be a deciding factor as well, but in terms of your first you really should plan a workhorse
  • Options
    A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    edited October 2019

I have 3 r2 6 stars
    Corvus duped
    Sentinel and
    Wasp

Wasp was first then sentinel then corvus 😄

Next might be namor... Haven't decided yet and still need some t5b

¦¬Ş c ø r р¬¦
  • Options
    ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    Got my first 5/65 only in last week.Its Domino.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,258 ★★★★★
    My first r2 6 star was capiw dup and my second was Angela undup and dont regret both as love both of them
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    hood, no regrets, sabertooth, I regret some, then elsa.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,334 ★★★★★
    Magik first 5* R5, zero regrets
    Unduped Domino first 6* R2, love her!
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Don't have a maxed five star but I have a maxed Domino Medusa and Corvus as four stars
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★

I don’t regret any of my rank 2 choices. Dom is a beast at rank 2. Warlock is awesome with utility. And right now Claire is my favorite champ in the game. She owns map 6.

Honestly there are only a few champs that I would rank 2. If the champ has a nice sig ability they are much better taken to 5/65 than 6/2. We are still a while out until we can readily high sig 6*s unless you totally whale out.
  • Options

I don’t regret any of my rank 2 choices. Dom is a beast at rank 2. Warlock is awesome with utility. And right now Claire is my favorite champ in the game. She owns map 6.

Honestly there are only a few champs that I would rank 2. If the champ has a nice sig ability they are much better taken to 5/65 than 6/2. We are still a while out until we can readily high sig 6*s unless you totally whale out.

Nice champs and that is a good point about the sig levels.
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 818 ★★★
    Domino as a r5 and probably as my first r2 as well.
  • Options
    Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    Groot is first. Kamala Khan is next, and then Old Man Logan.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,632 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Summer of 2017 I had tier2 alphas expiring and so I took my 5* Gwenpool to 5/65. She was my best 5* at the time.

No regrets.