**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Basic hero pull

Cant see any God-tier champ in 5 star basic pool whenever i roll the crytal. facing the issue for the previous 10 openings. even rolled them for 30-40secs but cldnt see any cull, CG, Ghost, Domino .. been thinking if my profile is programmed not to have a god tier 5* champ?

please tell me if there is something im missing

Comments

• WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    the roll is cosmetic and does not mean those champions do not exist within, there too many champions to fit in the roll.
  • PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169
    why i only see only specific champs in every roll? when there is huge pool. first i thought may b im wrong next roll may b different but i opened almost 10 crystals this month and 9/10 times i got meme champs
  • Hey Perceptron, as was mentioned above, the Crystal Spin you see in the game is merely a visual effect. The Champions shown are only intended to give a preview of some of the available Prizes. Just because certain Champions aren't shown in the animation, doesn't mean they aren't available from that Crystal.

In future, you can avoid any Crystal Spin animation confusion by using the “Open Crystal” feature, located on the bottom right of the Screen. This will automatically open up to 10 Crystals that are currently in the Crystal Vault and will not affect the drop rate in any way.
This discussion has been closed.