**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* r4 Crossbone or Hawkeye?

I could rank 4 5* skill champs realese before 2016. Which on to choose?

5* r4 Crossbone or Hawkeye? 16 votes

Crossbone duped
37%
Hammerbro_64XxLoganTDCxXChampioncriticUnnecessaryJB1AlexAvalonDevilMayCry 6 votes
Hawkeye duped
62%
TerraDOKTOROKTOPUSDoonxShroud1969DRTOFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTony886Batman1903Dead1MoNsTeR_804 10 votes
Or maybe Kingpin unduped?
0%

Comments

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    hawkeye probably has more utility but crossbones comes in real handy for certain nodes and fights.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Hawkeye duped
    Hawkeye is underrated and underused. Rank him and never look back.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Crossbone duped

hawkeye probably has more utility but crossbones comes in real handy for certain nodes and fights.

More utility? Tf? Hawkeye has a good power drain and a solid bleed. It’s a stretch that his not having really any buffs or excessive debuffs is utility as well

CB has 0 crits, something becoming MUCH more valuable as more counters to the likes of CG Sparky Ghost and Ægon come out. He also has easy to reach AAR that doesn’t need any prior hitting the opponent (overrun) as well as incinerate in the L2. Not even gonna mention the beefy damage that comes with all those furies.

I mean, I see them as pretty much equal in terms of desirability but like, there is no way that Mr. “My ability description has 3 lines” has more utility than CB.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Crossbone duped
    Both are solid options, but i would have to go for crossbones too. Having zero crits, and reducing defensive abilities per fury buff can be very valuable. Where power control and bleed is concerned, lots of other champs do hawkeyes job better.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    It depends. For me, I have a Rank 3 Magik and some amazing bleed champs, but I only have Quake for ability accuracy reduction. She's amazing at it, but it's unreliable for me because I still make mistakes with her play style every once in a while. So for me, I'd do Crossbones, but it's all about what you need.