**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

OG VISION..... ITS TIME!

The only way you guys are getting my units before cyber monday is if you put out the og vision deal before then, certainly not gonna spend them on the lame pop ups and unit offers ive been seeing more and more of as cyber monday approaches, hopefully next time he comes back it will continue the trend and be at a markdown, maybe 2.5k for each tier, 5k total but to be honest i would bite on the 3k version as i thought it was fair...but it has been marked down each time so it would be nice to see that trend continue. Anyone else been waiting for him to come back or do most already have him? Anyway, just felt like its been awhile since we've seen him and i really want to add him to the squad, ty

Comments

• Options
    Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    He was available a few months back. I think it was around February or March. I can't remember exactly, but I snagged him then and also got a Tech awakening that I used on him. So I doubt he comes around anytime soon.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

He was available a few months back. I think it was around February or March. I can't remember exactly, but I snagged him then and also got a Tech awakening that I used on him. So I doubt he comes around anytime soon.

typically he is around 2x a year. I really want this time to be AOU version
  • Options
    JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    I think AOU will be in next 5 star featured crystal
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Yeah I'm buying him this time plus dup. I've waited and the price has come down enough.
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    edited October 2019

He was available a few months back. I think it was around February or March. I can't remember exactly, but I snagged him then and also got a Tech awakening that I used on him. So I doubt he comes around anytime soon.</blockquote

If they continue on the timeline theyve been releasing him it should be any day now, twice a year

• Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Not for nothing they could bring back og deadpool.
  • Options
    ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Is aou vision better than og?
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Please I beg of you, if and when you make Scarlett Witch a 5* it is the same type of offer as OG Vision. No restrictions, straight up cash offer.
  • Options
    tsc0809tsc0809 Posts: 11
    edited October 2019
    I got OG Vision the last time and have him duped.
  • Options
    tsc0809 said:

Ahh im jealous, i have a 3-4 gem, got a tech awakener from the calendar and have 115 tech stones so im really ready for him to come back
  • Options
    tsc0809tsc0809 Posts: 11
    edited October 2019

tsc0809 said:

Ahh im jealous, i have a 3-4 gem, got a tech awakener from the calendar and have 115 tech stones so im really ready for him to come back
    You'll be set. You'll have fun playing with him. Mine is currently rank 3 @ 100 sigs.
  • Options
    tsc0809 said:

tsc0809 said:

You'll be set. You'll have fun playing with him. Mine is currently rank 3 @ 100 sigs.</blockquote

Thats about where ill be sig wise, how much power do you get at the start of the fight, is it a full bar at sig100? More? Less? Thank you
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 970 ★★★
    edited October 2019

Thats about where ill be sig wise, how much power do you get at the start of the fight, is it a full bar at sig100? More? Less? Thank you

26.18% bar of power. He scales horribly compared to his 4* and below counterparts. I have mine at 144 and he gains 36.16%. It isnt until sig 160 until he gains 40%.
  • Options
    phil56201 said:

26.18% bar of power. He scales horribly compared to his 4* and below counterparts. I have mine at 144 and he gains 36.16%. It isnt until sig 160 until he gains 40%.
    Wowww, thats rough, i can take him to 115, idk its weird i feel like the only way ill ever get a worthy tech champ to use all my stuff on is with this deal, ive got 15 r4s, multiple r5s, about 100 5 stars total and only 2 tech champs lol, duped iron patriot and a red skull. Everytime i open a crystal im like this has to be the one but it never is.... I just cant pull a decent tech.
  • Options
    Oswaldo72383Oswaldo72383 Posts: 249
    I maxed mine and honestly with any more power gain he would hit sp3 too often. 1/2 power is just fine.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

ddom said:

Is aou vision better than og?

There are people who like the AoU version more than the OG version, but in my opinion: no.

The two Visions are more or less identical except for their awakened ability. AoU's awakened ability is that when you land a special attack you also power steal, which allows you to gain power from the target. OG's awakened ability is that periodically you gain power automatically, including at the start of the fight (the higher your sig level, the more power you get). In my opinion, gaining power automatically is significantly more valuable than stealing power, for a champion that burns power with every special.
    it depends on play style really and fights. OG is better for fights where you cannot control your power very well, but AOU is better at controlling the power gain and keeping them empty. The main problem with OG is that sometimes you can get turtled and accidentally get to sp3 when you really want to sp2, it is harder for that to happen with AOU.
  • Options
    Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122

phil56201 said:

Wowww, thats rough, i can take him to 115, idk its weird i feel like the only way ill ever get a worthy tech champ to use all my stuff on is with this deal, ive got 15 r4s, multiple r5s, about 100 5 stars total and only 2 tech champs lol, duped iron patriot and a red skull. Everytime i open a crystal im like this has to be the one but it never is.... I just cant pull a decent tech.
    I hope ghost comes your way any day now.
  • Options

phil56201 said:

I hope ghost comes your way any day now.
    Ty! Shes my white whale, i opened a dungeon crystal that shes in just a short while ago, got diablo who was 1 of only 3 out of the 10 i didn't want but thats the game i guess, been saving for another shot and realized the other day there is a limit of 1 of each 5 star dungeon crystal per batch so that was a swift kick in the nuts lol

i have this dumb fear that the vision deal comes and i feed him my gems and stones and then pull ghost shortly after but idk i have no techs besides a bunch of 5/50s ghost among them who slayed for me in V3 and who i use whenever i get the chance like uc eq but the 5/50 cant even go into act 6 but its still nice to have her, im well versed already so if the day ever comes where i get her ill be ready, i could still r4 her unduped even if i use all my stuff on vision ill have plenty of tech cats for her

idk i wish i could take a time machine back to her original arena where everyone was sleeping on her, myself included and she went real low. My bad for the paragraph you just happen to wish me my favorite and most desired champ in the whole game.
  • Options
    TalhamazizTalhamaziz Posts: 66
    Their reply,

Hi Summoner,

Thank you for reaching back to us regarding the 5-Star Vision Offer. This is Mia and allow me to address this to you.

As of now, the 5-Star Vision offer is not yet available nor will it be available since we don't have any information yet from Our game team. But rest assured that if the offer will be available in the in-game store Our game team will send an in-game message to all players.

Thanks again for reaching out. If you have any questions about this let me know. Otherwise, if something else comes up submit another ticket and we'll be happy to help you out.

Best regards,
    Mia
    Kabam Support
  • Options
    Ahhhh the humanity! Can i live a little bit kabaam?? OGV!!!
  • Options
    ZaymelsZaymels Posts: 38

The only way you guys are getting my units before cyber monday is if you put out the og vision deal before then, certainly not gonna spend them on the lame pop ups and unit offers ive been seeing more and more of as cyber monday approaches, hopefully next time he comes back it will continue the trend and be at a markdown, maybe 2.5k for each tier, 5k total but to be honest i would bite on the 3k version as i thought it was fair...but it has been marked down each time so it would be nice to see that trend continue. Anyone else been waiting for him to come back or do most already have him? Anyway, just felt like its been awhile since we've seen him and i really want to add him to the squad, ty

Why is everyone disagreeing? He is right. OG Vision is due for a return to the contest with potentially even lower pricing. I've been itching to spend my units on him for months.