**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Having to Scroll Back Down the Page Every Time You Open Crystals

WedgemonsterWedgemonster Posts: 323 ★★★
I don’t remember this always being this way, perhaps I’m mistaken, but every time I open crystals now it takes me back to the top of the page after opening. I believe it used to take you back to the spot you were in on the page. Now I have to scroll back down each time and try to find the other set I was trying to open again. It’s quite annoying and adds a lot of extra time to the process. I noticed that using items from your inventory page was doing the same thing, but that appears to have been fixed. It would be nice to fix this as well.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    It does that when you back out while still having some unopened crystals (for example, if you have 15 crystals, open 10 and back out, the page will scroll down to those 5 left).

Personally I think the crystal vault should be reworked, in order to show multiple crystals at once instead of the current 1 or 1.5 each time
  • Options
    I agree, it is annoying. I wish that it would take me to the ones I need to open or let me reorganize them