**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank 3 6*s. Are there any?

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

GOTG said:

It really confuses me. The top players, they must got enough resources to rank 3 a 6* and they also got all the champs they want. Why haven’t they ranked any yet? The new top champ will help both in rating and prestige so it serves them good.

The only resource they need is a single T5CC and the only way to obtain one is through offers and war season rewards. The problem is that the offers and season rewards only gives T5CC fragment crystals and most of them only contain 2% of a T5CC. So far no one has been lucky enough to pull the same type of T5CC 50 times in a row otherwise I'm sure you'd see gameplay of a r3 6* on Seatin's channel.
    Seatin isn't going to be even close to one of the 1st R3s
    He isn't even done with 6.2 exploration as far as I know. I've been out of omni for about a month or so though
  • Honestly, the day R3 6*s would start appearing out of the woodwork is the day I start slowing down on this game. The goalposts keep moving and its getting harder and more expensive to catch up.

One of few the reasons I retired. 5 star roster was epic and I had everything, but couldn't get much going in the 6 star department because I didn't spend on Cavs. Wanted no part of the 6 star rat race, and I had Corvus, Ghost, and Domino as 6s.

GOTG said:

It really confuses me. The top players, they must got enough resources to rank 3 a 6* and they also got all the champs they want. Why haven’t they ranked any yet? The new top champ will help both in rating and prestige so it serves them good.

The only resource they need is a single T5CC and the only way to obtain one is through offers and war season rewards. The problem is that the offers and season rewards only gives T5CC fragment crystals and most of them only contain 2% of a T5CC. So far no one has been lucky enough to pull the same type of T5CC 50 times in a row otherwise I'm sure you'd see gameplay of a r3 6* on Seatin's channel.
    I should've been more clear. What I was trying to imply was someone could have sent him gameplay of a r3 6* just like how people sent him gameplay of r5 5*s when they were first introduced.
    Definitely likely then. Basically a R3 6* is just gonna be a boosted R5 5* though.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

COW has two Rank 2 6* champs at Sig 200. Let that sink in for a moment.

I thought Mr. Charisma quit?
  • I saw this a few weeks back. Basically double pi from a maxed 5 star without sig or masteries.

GOTG said:

I should've been more clear. What I was trying to imply was someone could have sent him gameplay of a r3 6* just like how people sent him gameplay of r5 5*s when they were first introduced.
    Definitely likely then. Basically a R3 6* is just gonna be a boosted R5 5* though.
    Imo I hope they'll be stronger than that otherwise I'd be pretty disappointed
    That's all R5s are compared to R4s. It's just an increase in base stats
    Aryl said:

Nope
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★

I saw this a few weeks back. Basically double pi from a maxed 5 star without sig or masteries.

we'll need new tiers for potions with those health pools
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Aryl said:

There were rumors of him selling his account but whoever buys it will get banned. You can't sell a unique account like that.
  • Sugoi_DubaiSugoi_Dubai Posts: 107 ★★
    It is impossible to have an r3 6 star now, no matter how much you spend. The amount of t5c shards that were released are not enough to form 1 t5c. I hope the r2-r3 6 star crystal from act 6 exploration will be generic but I doubt it.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    I have Gulk at r2 and everything else needed to r3 but I'm only at 6300/45000 science t5cc shards...I need to 100% 6.1 and 6.2 and hope for science to get closer.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    their game's 'executive producer' was mistaken amd didnt know there are NO 6* R3s yet in game..
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    I am at 26k of 45k tech, but that is my closest.
  • FilmsauceFilmsauce Posts: 82

Wish they would let us sell t4cc already😕
    MDavis said:

I saw a screenshot of brutaldlx with a fully formed skill t5, maybe he doesnt have a good pick...

he probably got it from the cav deal that they pulled the offer contents from because it was wrong.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

screenshot pls.. i read a lot about ur glory n ability but never seen any proof yet
    Kalantak said:

Lormif said:

screenshot pls.. i read a lot about ur glory n ability but never seen any proof yet
    Sorry, 23.4k
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    Seatin is very close to an R3

Seatin is very close to an R3

No he isnt
  • Sugoi_DubaiSugoi_Dubai Posts: 107 ★★
    lol no idea why everyone mentions Seatin. He has a good roster but there are so many players that are not on youtube who have a huge roster. We have a player in our alliance with over 90 6 stars while I have around 70. It all depends on how much you are willing to spend really.

lol no idea why everyone mentions Seatin. He has a good roster but there are so many players that are not on youtube who have a huge roster. We have a player in our alliance with over 90 6 stars while I have around 70. It all depends on how much you are willing to spend really.

Hes also not done with 6.2 unless he finished it in the last month I've been put of omni which means he's nowhere close to a full t5cc
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Curious to see if anyone is significantly closer after 6.3 dropping.