**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Become a Part of the Fantastic Family in November!

Comments

• 1_Mighty1_Mighty Posts: 14
    MCOC Team said:

Summoners!

Get ready to activate that final beacon, because November is on the way!

Alongside Mister Fantastic and Doctor Doom, November brings the release of Act 6 Chapter 3, our first Community Wide Milestone Event, and an update to Daily Login Calendars! Read all about it on our blog, and come back here to discuss!

• Bocksarox said:

quando213 said:

Uncollected and Proven Summoners can look forward to a guaranteed 4-Star Champion, with a chance at a 5-Star Champion every month, as well as some other upgrades!

>> Does that mean Cavalier will receive a guaranteed 5-Star and a chance at a 6-Star? lol

Not yet. Uncollected and Cavalier have a guaranteed 4-Star, with a chance of a 5-Star.
    So, Proven, Uncollected, and Cavalier all have the ability to get a 4 star champ with a chance at a 5 star? Sounds like a really great perk for Proven summoners but a very lackluster perk for Cavalier summoners. Cavalier summoners, for the most part, are not ranking 4 star champs anymore. Please at least buff the chance Cavalier summoners can earn the 5 star champ.
    Kachi said:

Can we get more clarification on the Item Trade-In event?

Sounds like I'd be able to trade AGs and rank up gems, is this so? Or do you mean a gifting event?

This will be like other Item Trade in events, like the Alchemy event in January, where you can trade up Potions and Revives, etc.
  • 1_Mighty1_Mighty Posts: 14
    Previously it showed Doom, Mr. Fantastic, and Silver Surfer were coming out this next month. What happened to Silver Surfer? I have been waiting for him all year.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    1_Mighty said:

Previously it showed Doom, Mr. Fantastic, and Silver Surfer were coming out this next month. What happened to Silver Surfer? I have been waiting for him all year.

Next month is only 4 weeks cannot be 3, are you sure you are not talking about leaks?
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Excited for November...what is cool is Act 6 Chapter 3 comes out on my birthday...November 13. I like seeing we will 4* with a chance at 5* from login calendar. Kalam we as the community appreciate the upgrade!
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    1_Mighty said:

That means December? 2099, Elsa, and Man Thing came out together

2099, Elsa, and Man-Thing released in the same month because of how the month was setup. If you count the number of Thursdays in the month where a new champ would be released, that’s how many champs will be released that month. Surfer is still coming but November only allows 2 champs so it’ll be Reed and Doom.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Updated Daily rewards sound great. I’m curious about how good the Community Milestone rewards will be. Will they vary for summoners depending on their level or progress? Because you guys have said that you don’t want low-level summoners pulling 5* champions before they e even gotten to Act 2. But looking at things like the Pool’s Gold crystal, I guess you might’ve changed your mind’s about that...
  • LilBoss314LilBoss314 Posts: 3
    Who will be in the login crystal
  • Kirito_kunKirito_kun Posts: 15
    edited October 2019
    MCOC Team said:

Summoners!

Alongside Mister Fantastic and Doctor Doom, November brings the release of Act 6 Chapter 3, our first Community Wide Milestone Event, and an update to Daily Login Calendars! Read all about it on our blog, and come back here to discuss!

Oh yeah

At last wait is over ..
    It's time to shine Colossus
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    1_Mighty said:

That does not say they will all be in the same month...
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    1_Mighty said:

That’s a leak, not kabam confirmed leaks can always be wrong never take them at 100% certainty
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Let's go I have a rank 4 four star Old Man Logan and i cant wait to test him out on RoL
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

1_Mighty said:

That’s a leak, not kabam confirmed leaks can always be wrong never take them at 100% certainty
    Completely agree that leaks can always be wrong but silver surfer is coming the following month so it's not really wrong in this case as it doesn't say which month
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    MCOC Team said:

Summoners!

There had to be characteristic stones in the new calendar, according to the title.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    TwmR said:

1_Mighty said:

Completely agree that leaks can always be wrong but silver surfer is coming the following month so it's not really wrong in this case as it doesn't say which month
    It’s true that’s Ss is coming but most people thought all 3 of them were coming next month

• Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    I really am excited for this! with the new progression calnders the events. Looks like an awesome close to an already great year!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The only part I saw on this was 6.3 finallllllllyyyyyyyy, it’s been waaaaaaaayyyyyy toooo loooooong, anyway, looks great, love the look so far, just hope poor rewards don’t let us down, looks like a month where I’m not going to be sitting doing nothing unlike this month
  • Duke_KingdomDuke_Kingdom Posts: 15
    So if the calendar for proven is a typo, doesn't that just mean anyone who's not Uncollected and Cavalier just doesn't get their 4*s or 5*s from the calendar? Man. You got my hopes up for nothing. Welp. Now I gotta beat the Collector now.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Awesome. Cant wait :)
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    What better way to entice players to spend this december then by removing gifting badge and releasing the highly anticipated champion with odds of getting a 6* of him.
  • AknylmzAknylmz Posts: 38
    Fantastic and Doom Invasions We can only get into one, can't we? @Kabam Miike
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Looks like it should be the first good month in a while. Doom, a decent looking side-quest, a community-wide milestone that is very easily achievable, and my personal favorite: upgrades to the calendars that we've been asking for forever. I hope November lives up to the hype.
  • NeonoctisNeonoctis Posts: 118
    Is this update set to go Live November 1st?? Want to get a timer on my phone for these Buffs to OML and Colossus <3