2»

Comments

• Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

• Options

• Options
    That's the symbiote supreme thread in the bugs and known issues section right now
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,437 ★★★★★
    Happening to me too over the last month - was planning to report it.

It's odd, as it usually only happens in the very latest comment. When another comment is placed, the empty space disappears; and often moves to the newest recent comment. I'll watch out for one and report it here.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,752 ★★★★★
    Ive been seeing it a lot lately, using the laptop. I dont even use the mobile site.

Ive noticed it mostly when someone is quoted.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

@Werewrym What do u mean by "clever"? Is showing twice in that thread.

I was making a joke, I’ve seen you on the SymS thread and I never see any mods there. Was implying your way of getting a mod to view the thread was by reporting a “bug.” 😛

Also it only shows once for me.
  • Options
    @Werewrym my bad. I thought u we're implying I was making it up. I doubt they would read the thread anyway. They would just be looking for a blank page
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

@Werewrym my bad. I thought u we're implying I was making it up. I doubt they would read the thread anyway. They would just be looking for a blank page

Who knows 🤷‍♂️... I definitely wasn’t implying that. Probably should have worded that a bit better.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Thanks for all this information everyone. We'll pass it along to our forum hosts to take a look at.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

If anyone is still experiencing this, please let us know your browser and OS information. This will help as we look into the issue. Thanks!
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Cheap draw string

Hi all!

If anyone is still experiencing this, please let us know your browser and OS information. This will help as we look into the issue. Thanks!

I see it loads recently, virtually every thread
    I only use my phone on Android 10 with chrome