**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MISSING CAVALIER DAILY SPECIALS [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• Options
    Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    Same here - Galaxy Note 9
  • Options
    aabidi93aabidi93 Posts: 2
    im uncollected, i bought the tech one yesterday and it unlocked the cavalier offer, but when i tried today for mutant, it didnt unlock it this time, i only need 200 shards for a 6 star. surprised kabam weren't straight on it since it involves us spending money
  • Options
    HiDefStaticHiDefStatic Posts: 12
    Dame problem, Galaxy S8+. Also bought the stupid regular special trying to make it appear and got nothing. Upset that I wasted money.
  • Options
    BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    bought 1 got a 3 star... never buying again... RNG made me a FTP !!! the worse the RNR the less we will spend !!1
  • Options
    NiepodamNiepodam Posts: 18
    Same problem on S9
    I just got message from kabam to reinstall the game. Will see what that will do
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Seems like Android devices aren't getting the cavalier offer for today (mutant).
  • Options
    Weaver1983Weaver1983 Posts: 60
    Yep accidently bought the **** GM crystal by mistake this morning, expecting the cav.
  • Options
    Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you're unable to see this Daily Special Offer. If you haven't already, please perform the troubleshooting steps below in an effort to resolve this issue.

- Android Troubleshooting
    - iOS Troubleshooting

After trying the troubleshooting steps, please check in-game for the Cavalier Daily Special once more. If it's still not showing, please let me know by posting a comment in this thread.

Thanks!
  • Options
    BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298

It was supposed to last little longer than 1 day. But I don't see it any more. @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    aabidi93aabidi93 Posts: 2

Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you're unable to see this Daily Special Offer. If you haven't already, please perform the troubleshooting steps below in an effort to resolve this issue.

- iOS Troubleshooting

After trying the troubleshooting steps, please check in-game for the Cavalier Daily Special once more. If it's still not showing, please let me know by posting a comment in this thread.

Thanks!

done all these as well on samsung galaxy s9+ still not worked
  • Options
    UlsorUlsor Posts: 11

- iOS Troubleshooting

Thanks!

done all and didn't help. samsung galaxy s9
  • Options

I hear it's available on IOS

Only for IOS wasn't there in description... I bought it yesterday I am super close to next t5b so I remember to buy again.
  • Options
    Dromar_13Dromar_13 Posts: 56
    edited October 2019
    Maybe they decided it was too good and took it down :neutral:
  • Options
    maniancbobmaniancbob Posts: 4

- iOS Troubleshooting

Thanks!

Tried these steps and still no cavalier offer appearing.
    Samsung Galaxy note 8
  • Options
    Dromar_13 said:

Maybe they decided it was too good and took it down :neutral:

May be you are right... I hope not though :smiley:
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Not there on Android... I did buy it yesterday as well
  • Options
    I checked forum no one else complaining for the same
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★

- iOS Troubleshooting

Thanks!

I have done this but to no avail. I have also done 'Force Stop', then clear cache. Still the same outcome - missing Cavalier Daily specials.
  • Options
    AttliaAttlia Posts: 63
    It's not there for me as well. Saw it yesterday. Nothing today
  • Options
    jameslijamesli Posts: 10

It was supposed to last little longer than 1 day. But I don't see it any more. @Kabam Miike

I have the same question as well
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,784 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    All the steps done, game deleted and re-downloaded even and all updates installed. Nothing changed.

Android user, Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra.
  • Options
    Same tried Android troubleshooting not working for me

Pixel 3 Xl
    Android 10