MISSING CAVALIER DAILY SPECIALS [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• jameslijamesli Member Posts: 10
    Not working still after trying the troubleshooting . USING Android.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Member Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    No Cavalier offer for me, I'm Cavalier and on an Android device (Samsung Galaxy S10+)
  • REiiGN15REiiGN15 Member Posts: 120
    Same, got the grandmaster(thx u 5* AA) but no cav offer
  • MenkentMenkent Member Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Galaxy s8 - no mutant cav offer today
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Member Posts: 263
    No offer for me either, Samsung Galaxy S8+
  • James_1681James_1681 Member Posts: 29

Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you're unable to see this Daily Special Offer. If you haven't already, please perform the troubleshooting steps below in an effort to resolve this issue.

- Android Troubleshooting
    - iOS Troubleshooting

After trying the troubleshooting steps, please check in-game for the Cavalier Daily Special once more. If it's still not showing, please let me know by posting a comment in this thread.

Thanks!

Still not working here after following trouble shooting steps
  • SWRISENSWRISEN Member Posts: 2
    SAMSUNG NOTE 8...
    NOTHING SHOWN OUT....
    WHERE CAVALIER CRYSTAL?
  • James_1681James_1681 Member Posts: 29

I'm sorry to hear performing the troubleshooting steps hasn't resolved this issue. I've gone ahead and alerted the rest of the Team about this so we can look into it further and hopefully, get it resolved as quickly as possible.

At the moment, it appears this is only affecting players who are using Android devices. If you haven't already done so, please comment below whether you're experiencing this issue on an iOS or Andoid device.

Thank you all very much for your patience in the meantime and we'll be sure to provide an update on this as soon as we know more!

Issue still the same on android
  • rockstar323rockstar323 Member Posts: 57
    Just to save everyone the hassle of having to download 800mb of game files, uninstall and reinstall doesn't fix it either.

I'm obviously on Android.
  • DOLLAZ3DOLLAZ3 Member Posts: 2
    Me too. I purchased the Grandmaster and I'm waiting with fistfulls of money for the Cavalier.
  • RailHerRailHer Member Posts: 8
    I am still having this issue on Android.
  • HazardHazard Member Posts: 2
    I did the troubleshoot but still cannot see the cavalier crystal bundle, after buying the gm bundle. Please solve it asap or at the very least allow players that have bought the gm bundle to be able to buy the cavalier daily special bundle at least mutant or the next class once it is solved. I use S10+. Thank you
  • -sixate--sixate- Member Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Note 9 can't see the offer still
  • BlackHeartX21BlackHeartX21 Member Posts: 4
    I still did not see the daily cav offer. I have Note 8.
  • TH3_STONETH3_STONE Member Posts: 56
    Note 9 still no new daily deal
  • RevenReven Member Posts: 8
    If it is still running?I'm uncollected bought the grand master daily crystal but after the purchase the crystal didn't upgrade any ideas or have I just missed the deal?
  • LormifLormif Member Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    There is a massive thread about this directly below this thread....
  • Demion_ChaosDemion_Chaos Member Posts: 5
    Samsung Galaxy S10+, not able to get cavalier daily mutant crystal
  • BK_AVENGERBK_AVENGER Member Posts: 59
    Samsung Galaxy 8+, and no offer
  • Azzzm0Azzzm0 Member Posts: 13
    No cav offer here either. Samsung note 8
  • jhwk13jhwk13 Member Posts: 10
    Samsung Note 10+ here, still can't see offer and hold Cavalier title.
  • Spiked_Seltzer1Spiked_Seltzer1 Member Posts: 21
    Still no Cavalier offer showing.
  • Kingpin7354Kingpin7354 Member Posts: 9
    Android user Note 10+. Not seeing daily deal. Have went through troubleshooting as well.
  • Hadron05Hadron05 Member Posts: 2
    Purchased the mutant uncollected daily offer and the cavalier offer is not available. Also running on Android.
  • MudDragonMudDragon Member Posts: 10
    Galaxy S9 Plus here. Still no offer. I tried all the troubleshooting steps but no results.
  • JslapJslap Member Posts: 68
    No offer here. Galaxy s10. Tried to troubleshoot. If we android users could just get this offer for free.. I will offer sacrifices in honor of the kabam CEO tonight. Thank you.
  • Cody4prezCody4prez Member Posts: 17
    Galaxy s9. No cavalier option in daily Crystal, but had access to it yesterday.
  • neilr3595neilr3595 Member Posts: 33
    Google pixel 3
    All up to date.
    Still no Cav daily.
  • Cfama_21Cfama_21 Member Posts: 5
    Nothing for me either. I have a Pixel 2 XL
  • taker4utaker4u Member Posts: 11
    Seems that MCOC is kinda racist,every time offer or something new is out,people with android have problems,don't get the same offers and so on... and what they say?"We are sorry...thank you" .

Just a big FU from android user :smile: