**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

### PICK YOUR CHAMP ### 4

Hi All,

Those who saw previous questions will understand this concept. I am interested to see the community choice If kabam ever creates a fight with below nodes

1. Defender will always have either Air Stance or Earth stance. Landing a successful hit immediatly switches the stance.
Defender starts the fight with Air stance. Hit is counted as per combo meter and includes all special attacks hits.
2. Attacker degenerate 100 % of there health if
a. Defender is in Air stance and attackers deals damage in any way while in contact with ground.
b. Or if defender is in Earth stance and attackers deals damage in any way while not in contact with ground.

I am curious to see the available options. Please comment your choice.

Note: Defender has high health pool and all nodes are immune to ability accuracy modification.

Comments

• TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Magneto/pheonix
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    sentry, phoenix, human torch
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    The ones previously mentioned, Sentry, Phoenix, Human Torch, Magneto are the only classic counter I can think of. There's also Sig 200 Namor who will take any of the degen damage and reflect it back at the defender when attacking into them, play aggressively enough and you'll barely take any of it. The damage you do take, you can regen with specials. And because of this damage reflect, you don't have to worry about using the specials, especially since you can use several in Imperius Rex, adding up to at least 5 seconds worth where he can reflect all the damage back and take none of it.

Qauke is the next best counter, they can never degen her if she never hits em.

And then there's Ghost. All you have to do is dash back and not only will she take away the degen, but convert it to a fury. Just medium, light, dash back, wait for him to hit you, repeat. You can also work up to a Sp3, use it and immediately dash back afterwards. Kind of like how she ignores recoil damage.
  • WhiteStrikerWhiteStriker Posts: 107
    edited October 2019
    TP33 said:

Magneto/pheonix

phoenix: 2nd hit receive degen. All her hits are while in air. Can you explain if any strategy.Hits has to be like 1 hit while in Air, 1 hit while on Ground. Else degen applies.
    Bawa69 said:

Can you explain. Hits has to be like 1 hit while in Air, 1 hit while on Ground. Else degen applies.
    Etjama said:

The ones previously mentioned, Sentry, Phoenix, Human Torch, Magneto are the only classic counter I can think of. There's also Sig 200 Namor who will take any of the degen damage and reflect it back at the defender when attacking into them, play aggressively enough and you'll barely take any of it. The damage you do take, you can regen with specials. And because of this damage reflect, you don't have to worry about using the specials, especially since you can use several in Imperius Rex, adding up to at least 5 seconds worth where he can reflect all the damage back and take none of it.

And then there's Ghost. All you have to do is dash back and not only will she take away the degen, but convert it to a fury. Just medium, light, dash back, wait for him to hit you, repeat. You can also work up to a Sp3, use it and immediately dash back afterwards. Kind of like how she ignores recoil damage.

Degen is passive. Ghost cant shrug off this degen.
    Quake will not work. Defender starts fight in Air stance. When after shock deals damage quake will be on ground. You will take damage. Point to mention is that damage in any way and immune to ability accuracy modification
    Namor discussion can be continued on 1st question

TP33 said:

Magneto/pheonix

phoenix: 2nd hit receive degen. All her hits are while in air. Can you explain if any strategy.Hits has to be like 1 hit while in Air, 1 hit while on Ground. Else degen applies.
    Bawa69 said:

Can you explain. Hits has to be like 1 hit while in Air, 1 hit while on Ground. Else degen applies.
    Etjama said:

Quake will not work. Defender starts fight in Air stance. When after shock deals damage quake will be on ground. You will take damage. Point to mention is that damage in any way and immune to ability accuracy modification
    Ah, I just saw that "damage in any way". But Ghost still applies. You never mentioned passive. If you did, I wouldn't have mentioned her in any of the threads. And I will get back to you on Namor.
    Etjama said:

TP33 said:

Magneto/pheonix

Bawa69 said:

Etjama said:

Ah, I just saw that "damage in any way". But Ghost still applies. You never mentioned passive. If you did, I wouldn't have mentioned her in any of the threads. And I will get back to you on Namor.
    Doramammu degen is never mentioned as passive in his abilities. Ghost still cant remove doramammu degeneration.

Etjama said:

TP33 said:

Magneto/pheonix

Bawa69 said:

Etjama said:

Doramammu degen is never mentioned as passive in his abilities. Ghost still cant remove doramammu degeneration.
    Well that's known. This is a made-up node, you need to give all the information instead of bringing it up when it's to your advantage.
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

TP33 said:

Magneto/pheonix

Bawa69 said:

Etjama said:

Well that's known. This is a made-up node, you need to give all the information instead of bringing it up when it's to your advantage.
    I agree that it is not mentioned in the node. But kabam itself is not planning to correct doramammu degen why do i correct this. If at all i can edit I may put it. Also there are lot of champs in this game. some times it could be missing how some thing will not work. I agree with Ghost does not take this damage while phasing with hood synergy (Which is again not practical to be in phase for the entire 5 sec like namor), I agree Gulk regens 70 % of damage (Which will only help to extend fight couple of secs long). I am creating the nodes which is similar to how kabam intend there nodes. Kabam got option to update later date Lol and NVM
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Hyperion SP3 has one hit on the ground and the other in the air. You would need to constantly evade though. How much time do you have till the degen KO's you?

Hyperion SP3 has one hit on the ground and the other in the air. You would need to constantly evade though. How much time do you have till the degen KO's you?

100 % health degenerate in 5 Sec. Your answer matches 90 % to my first choice. Duped hyperion quickly builds sp3 so not too much of evades. I will remind what you missed. Defender starts fight with Air stance, your first attack should be on air. sp3 1st attack is on ground. How do you do this now ?
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Bawa69 said:

well then only sentry applies...he alternates between air strike and ground strike
    edited October 2019
    Bawa69 said:

Bawa69 said:

well then only sentry applies...he alternates between air strike and ground strike
    sentry 2nd and 3rd light attack are on air. But yes 2 hit combo with out any specials will work .