**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stuck on 5.1.6

This is my roster, am I progressing too fast because I’m only focusing on Nick Fury? I’m currently on stuck on 5.1.6. Any suggestions on who to upgrade? Any other advice which will help is also appreciated

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    If I remember correctly that’s Brute Force level. An option is power control. So dormammu can keep them at zero power, stuck in the corner with a parry-medium-medium attack then throw sp2. Although he’s a wet noodle and fights will be long.

Another option is starky. Taunt them so you aren’t wasting time baiting specials. And a handy heavy attack to drain some power.

Those two are the best options. Any champ can do it, but you’ll see a increase in chip damage and baiting out specials with brute force can lead to unavoidable damage.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Stark spidey will be your best option, he has taunt so itll be easier to bait special attacks and not have to wait for them. You gotta play really agressively on this chapter to make sure you don't degen, practice backdraft intercepts cause that will help you end fights quicker.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    If that’s your top roster then it’s obviously too tough for Act 5.
    Act 5 is doable with 4* and I get through Act 5.2 with 4* champs too. It’s easier nowadays when 5* (and even 6*) become relatively easy to obtain. However, it’s too painful if your champ’s damage output is not high enough.

Grow your roster first, get few 4* r5 and 5* r3. Stack Spidey and Starlord are prime focus. If you have KM, rank up ST too as their synergy works well in Act 5.
  • Jet6_3Jet6_3 Posts: 43
    @Reference Should I 100% act 4 first?
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Jet6_3 said:

@Reference Should I 100% act 4 first?

I think so, so as to gather more resources to strengthen your roster.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    I use void with killmonger synergy and corvus
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    edited October 2019
    That Ultron boss is hard and if he gets any debuff, that will trigger either his insane power gain (pretty much a guaranteed sp3), regen, or fury. Spidey won't work here because his taunt will trigger those things and he's not ranked high enough to do enough damage to make him that useful.

However, Proxima has a 200% ability accuracy reduction her parry, meaning you can parry him and it won't trigger his power/regen/fury or what have you. (But you can't use a special that will leave him stunned because that's different). So if you get good with building up her prowess, then she's a viable.

Now I don't have Sinister or Havok, but I don't think either has a mechanism that's great against him.

I'm sure there's a pretty easy path that will help you get to Ultron with this crew, but you may need to really skill up with Proxima and really work on your intercept skill and even then, probably need one of these champs at a higher ranking. So it may be best to explore 4 a bit more until your roster is a bit more suited for him
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    kfd2010 said:

That Ultron boss is hard and if he gets any debuff, that will trigger either his insane power gain (pretty much a guaranteed sp3), regen, or fury. Spidey won't work here because his taunt will trigger those things and he's not ranked high enough to do enough damage to make him that useful.

However, Proxima has a 200% ability accuracy reduction her parry, meaning you can parry him and it won't trigger his power/regen/fury or what have you. (But you can't use a special that will leave him stunned because that's different). So if you get good with building up her prowess, then she's a viable.

Now I don't have Sinister or Havok, but I don't think either has a mechanism that's great against him.

I'm sure there's a pretty easy path that will help you get to Ultron with this crew, but you may need to really skill up with Proxima and really work on your intercept skill and even then, probably need one of these champs at a higher ranking. So it may be best to explore 4 a bit more until your roster is a bit more suited for him

He's talking about 5.1.6, AA boss with Brute Force (degen if no hit is landed within 6 secs). But I agree as well that you should focus on exploring act 4, build up your roaster with more 4/40s (ideally 5/50s).
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★

kfd2010 said:

He's talking about 5.1.6, AA boss with Brute Force (degen if no hit is landed within 6 secs). But I agree as well that you should focus on exploring act 4, build up your roaster with more 4/40s (ideally 5/50s).
    Shoot, that's right - thanks for clarifying. I was thinking of the end of Act 5. My man here still needs to get past the Collector then.

Building up the roster yes. May be able to use Dorm to control power on that brute force, but the roster will need to be built more before hitting the Collector fight