**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you expecting Dr. Doom to be a beyond god tier mystic champ?

2»

Comments

• harshraj2000harshraj2000 Posts: 43
    Frankly speaking, as along as he is a fun champion to play with and has some decent utilities, I would consider myself as a happy man!.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    Yes, as he is supposed to be.
    What was the point of this being a poll lmao no one wants a champ to be bad
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I don't think they drop the ball on Dr. Doom. Overall, most champs that come our are pretty good nowadays with only an occasional dud.

I also recall Seatin saying when he talked to a developer at NYCC, they made sure to load him up with a ton of utility (I'm expecting a high learning curve for him).
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★

Marri_2 said:

Beyond God Tier doesn't exist. It's a stupid term invented by Seatin to boost the views on his channel. God tier I could live with.

In other words, he needs to go into his spreadsheet, keep the list as is and just move the cells that contain the qualification one cell to the left.

That being said, Doom should be amazing, but not too much or he will be adjusted. Looking forward to EQ, Blade should deal with him nicely.

You need to be able to differentiate between the amazing and holy **** tiers. Call it whatever you want but omega red for example is a tier above iceman and putting them both in 1 tier just doesnt seem right.
    But this one goes to 11?

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    But history tells me he’s gonna be a disappointment
  • HCMmcocHCMmcoc Posts: 55
    I hope so but we will have to wait and see.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Just make him like Iron Fist.. the hype will sell itself 😂