Options

Are you expecting Dr. Doom to be a beyond god tier mystic champ?

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
If yes, what powers and abilities are you hoping he's going to have.

Are you expecting Dr. Doom to be a beyond god tier mystic champ? 177 votes

Yes, as he is supposed to be.
83%
BigPoppaCBONETimone147Willjackson16SeatinJestressChriz4061cUbA_LiBrELosspikRazorDevilTrektzuffyKDoggg2017YotzFeeney234R_D_JrTerraAlex13369iSenbergBajjsbwuqjwBigou34 147 votes
No, make him as MEH as it can get
16%
Haji_SaabRaganatorCFreeSpity68VceeAce_03adqqedfyvrUlsorTJ82MOC23NCB_ptTeddersFoxhero007HSenpaiDOKTOROKTOPUSezgoingNiteAndDaeLiss_Bliss_Grootman1294Jass007 30 votes

Comments

• Options
    ZaymelsZaymels Posts: 38
    It's just inevitable. Kabam themselves know that he must be OP in the game to boost their sales and player count. Same could be said for Silver Surfer. They just have an abundance of fans that deeply care about them. Now Reed... not so much. I can see him being high demi god based on seatin's list if Kabam works him out properly.
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    It might be the last straw for many people if they don't.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    He better be or Kabam has failed miserably with him.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    I could be wrong but I believe they said science
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Nope he’s mystic. The F4 are all science

• Options
    Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152
    Kabam hasn't been kind to mystics. Let's see tho.
  • Options
    Weaver1983Weaver1983 Posts: 60
    edited October 2019
    He SHOULD be. But, Kabam has a history of making hyped champs and then not backing up the hype with in game abilities. The only glimmer of hope that I have is from a recent video of Seatin's where he talked about a conversation he had at NYCC with a developer regarding Doom. The conversation seemed to indicate that Doom will in fact be amazing. Guess we'll find out in a couple weeks!

My hoard of 5* shards, mystic awakening gem and mystic R5 gem sincerely hope he is.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Expecting, no. Hoping, heck yes.
  • Options
    MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    Only a few mystic champs are good. Doctor Doom needs to add to the list of good mystic champs. The only good ones are Ghost Rider, Magik, Scarlet Witch, Doctor Voodoo and Mephisto. Just IMO
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★

Only a few mystic champs are good. Doctor Doom needs to add to the list of good mystic champs. The only good ones are Ghost Rider, Magik, Scarlet Witch, Doctor Voodoo and Mephisto. Just IMO

Am sure you must of heard of Symbiote supreme
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,322 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    I doubt they will make doom a mystic, most probably a science, or cosmic.. unless I got my fantastic four and doc doom story mixed up.. the fantastic four and dr doom got their powers thru some sort of space radiation, not thru mystic means..

On another matter, he is suppose to be very good.. question is how will kabam make him in the kabam multiverse... note: the champions here do not reflect their counterparts in the comics or movies.. dr doom could possibly be a Sentry2.0.
  • Options
    Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Beyond God Tier doesn't exist. It's a stupid term invented by Seatin to boost the views on his channel. God tier I could live with.

In other words, he needs to go into his spreadsheet, keep the list as is and just move the cells that contain the qualification one cell to the left.

That being said, Doom should be amazing, but not too much or he will be adjusted. Looking forward to EQ, Blade should deal with him nicely.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,513 ★★★★★
    Another poll with only extremes as answers. I think he will be better than most mystics, but won't be the next ghost/corvus.
  • Options
    OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    If so he will get nerfed like others have.
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Marri_2 said:

Beyond God Tier doesn't exist. It's a stupid term invented by Seatin to boost the views on his channel. God tier I could live with.

In other words, he needs to go into his spreadsheet, keep the list as is and just move the cells that contain the qualification one cell to the left.

That being said, Doom should be amazing, but not too much or he will be adjusted. Looking forward to EQ, Blade should deal with him nicely.

You need to be able to differentiate between the amazing and holy **** tiers. Call it whatever you want but omega red for example is a tier above iceman and putting them both in 1 tier just doesnt seem right.
  • Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

Lormif said:

Nope he’s mystic. The F4 are all science

Better be mystic cause I pulled a mystic gem from sa calander
  • Options
    Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    He is DOCTOR FREAKING DOOM....Need I say more?
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Magneto, Phoenix, Sentry were supposed to be god tier. Look at them, they are pathetic despite their comics/movies reputation. If Dr Doom goes beyond that, would be a huge surprise. Hold your expectations guys, MCOC is a whole different universe. 😂
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,289 ★★★★★
    Marri_2 said:

What difference does it make to you what he calls his lists? I doubt calling them “beyond god tier” gets more views than if he called them “silly op tier” because people don’t care that much.

I’m thinking Doom will be about as powerful as Killmonger but build up to about Hyperion levels with an in-fight ramp mechanic.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,147 ★★★★★
    They better not doom my boy
  • Options
    edited October 2019

Marri_2 said:

You need to be able to differentiate between the amazing and holy **** tiers. Call it whatever you want but omega red for example is a tier above iceman and putting them both in 1 tier just doesnt seem right.
    I never said you shouldn't. But I don't like this extreme hyperbole for something that really isn't that. "God tier" implies that these champs are omnipotent or close to. No champ is omnipotent or close to. Plus I fail to see how Magik fits into the same tier as Ghost, but that's a different matter.

Often I see the titles with "X Champ beyind God Tier damage" and then I see the video and it really isn't all that. Often it relies on synergies and it only works in certain scenarios.

Then think about what "Beyond God" means. More than omnipotent. No such champ in the game.
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Yes. I actually think that they intentionally did MEH mystic characters just to pump this guy. Honestly I won’t have him in a year anyway. But I can imagine the money flood for him. I bet we’ll see 6* r2 max sig Dooms in whales accounts in a WEEK.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Maybe not Beyond God Tier because I personally don't want too many of those, but a solid God Tier with good damage, utility and great animations would be nice
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,289 ★★★★★
    Marri_2 said:

Marri_2 said:

I never said you shouldn't. But I don't like this extreme hyperbole for something that really isn't that. "God tier" implies that these champs are omnipotent or close to. No champ is omnipotent or close to. Plus I fail to see how Magik fits into the same tier as Ghost, but that's a different matter.

Often I see the titles with "X Champ beyind God Tier damage" and then I see the video and it really isn't all that. Often it relies on synergies and it only works in certain scenarios.

Then think about what "Beyond God" means. More than omnipotent. No such champ in the game.
    You might be putting too much meaning into it. It’s not all that deep.
  • Options

Marri_2 said:

Marri_2 said:

You might be putting too much meaning into it. It’s not all that deep.
    Exactly, which is why I don't like the terms. It's like 'awesome'. We need a new word for 'awesome' because when something truly is awesome, 'awesome' doesn't cut it because it's been devaluated to a label for everything that is minimally better than average.

But I'll gladly wait for the "Lightyears beyond the surpassers of beyond God Tier"