**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Road To Labyrinth Chapter 3 Safeguard

yo so what is the best champion or champions to do The Road To Labyrinth i’m mostly wondering about the safeguard nodes in chapter 3

Comments

• GUARD1ANGUARD1AN Posts: 103
    Anyone who can shut down ability accuracy without applying debuffs, or who you are comfortable enough playing that you can do so without Parry, Bleed, etc. I don't remember if it's all of them, but there are quite a few of them that are fully debuff immune.
  • No, Safeguard is the node preventing opponent from losing more than xx% health from a single source. So applying Bleeds, etc, would actually be a GOOD thing, since each “tick” of their Bleed (every half second) would individually be potentially capped, but they are constantly applying that Bleed amount twice a second.

Think Widow's hits bypass that limit most of the time (but she doesn’t hit very hard overall), as well as others who can do Ability Accuracy reduction. But otherwise just expect longer fights, and if you have Gwenpool, Wolverine, Void, Archangel, etc, they would be good to use.
  • GUARD1ANGUARD1AN Posts: 103

No, Safeguard is the node preventing opponent from losing more than xx% health from a single source.

Also in RTTL 3 are multiple that are debuff immune. No bleeds, no parry, especially without shutting down their ability accuracy.
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    I was stuck on Safeguard Nodes for so Long then I figured out which champs to use and it was a Breeze, if you have Gladiator Hulk, he is by far the best champ to have, Safeguard counts as passive damage and makes Gladiator Hulk go into "face me" mode, making him alot stronger on top of regaining most of any health taken, the team I used to clear all the Safeguard Nodes were Omega Red, Gladiator Hulk, Domino, Quake and Gwenpool
  • I was stuck on Safeguard Nodes for so Long then I figured out which champs to use and it was a Breeze, if you have Gladiator Hulk, he is by far the best champ to have, Safeguard counts as passive damage and makes Gladiator Hulk go into "face me" mode, making him alot stronger on top of regaining most of any health taken, the team I used to clear all the Safeguard Nodes were Omega Red, Gladiator Hulk, Domino, Quake and Gwenpool

How is Safeguard a passive DoT effect on Gulk (or any other champ) ?? Maybe thinking about another node ?

• TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Archangel, venom, domino. Those are the ones I used
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ability accuracy reduction or damage over time
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Crossbones, quake, archangel.

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    GUARD1AN said:

No, Safeguard is the node preventing opponent from losing more than xx% health from a single source.

Also in RTTL 3 are multiple that are debuff immune. No bleeds, no parry, especially without shutting down their ability accuracy.
    @Venom_3021 for those champs, there are a few champs that have Direct Damage effects that will bypass Safeguard as well as debuff immunity. Some are more useful than others outside RTTL...

Masacre is tailor-made for fighting Debuff-immune opponents, especially if Awakened
    Nightcrawler's Deep Wounds work perfectly
    Yellowjacket's Power Sting
    IMIW's Plasma (via SP3)
    Vision's Power Burn
    Dr Voodoo's Power Burn
    Beast's Direct Damage (Awakened) on MLLLM combo
    Bishop (using Steady Release)
    Darkhawk (bonus energy damage in Null mode)
    Warlock (virus is passive)
    Goldpool (Passive bleeds with AV synergy)

Besides that, Ability Accuracy Reduction is key - Black Widow, Crossbones, Electra, Blade, Kingpin, and even Falcon have value in bypassing Safeguard.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Use ability accuracy reduction and champs that inflict dot effects
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    Nebula, with Proxima synergy to start you at 10 charges. Build to an sp2, then parry and sp2 and watch them melt. For debuff immune, try Venom the Duck, since the toxic armor he applies is a 'buff'.