Persistent charges broken [Merged Thread]

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    They are aware. There's already a Mega thread on it.
  • UltraGislooking4_UltraGislooking4_ Member Posts: 71
    We started War and I finished my first 2 fights with Cull obsidian and gained 5 persistent charges. 2 hours later I head into my next fight and Cull obsidian has zero charges.

I have attached a screen shot.

• Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Just wanted to update everyone that we are working on implementing a fix that should resolve this soon. We'll update everyone here as soon as it is pushed out to everyone.
  • BetardRomeroBetardRomero Member Posts: 16
    They need to reset war or something. This is nonsense.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Member Posts: 587 ★★★★
    @Demonzfyre gotcha thank you, I didn’t see it yet I guess!
  • NilpoNilpo Member Posts: 19

Nobody buy revives for war or AQ this happened the second war began. Not cool.

Sure, they did it just to screw with your war. Did it ever occur to you that wars are almost always running? Obviously bugs will present in war.
  • WfpkstevezillaWfpkstevezilla Member Posts: 121 ★★
    This is messed up. Alliance members struggling on AQ and AW. This is a major screw up on a core mechanic. There's a lot of people who just got screwed on boosts, AQ glory, and AW wins right now. Stupid thing to have happen on the first day of war.
  • UindaKillzoneUindaKillzone Member Posts: 25
    VtD no longer displays number of banked buffs. It isn't until one starts the next fight that one sees the buffs that are stored. Happens in both event quest and alliance quest. Was not happening 5 hours ago when I used VtD on last AQ.

Still in the annoying bucket -- VtD is capturing and storing buffs; I just can't tell how many or if the capture was successful until I start the next fight.
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Member Posts: 252 ★★
    No charges on Corvus for me. AQ, Map 6

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Member Posts: 5,018 ★★★★★
    VtD is still carrying and storing buffs but his persistent charge does not show up
  • rscguitarrscguitar Member Posts: 2
    Whats the persitence charge?
  • phil56201phil56201 Member Posts: 986 ★★★
    Can confirm with Nick Fury, he starts out in 2nd phase bypassing the LMD phase entirely.
  • MetaphorUraniumMetaphorUranium Member Posts: 83
    Same. iPhone user here, every game mode, no charges on persistent charge attackers, so my Corvus and VtD are not very usable.
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Hey there everyone, we've pushed out a fix that should resolve this issue. You may want to give it a few minutes to go out and then restart your game in order for it to implement completely. Thanks for being patient with us as we worked to get this taken care of.
  • BetardRomeroBetardRomero Member Posts: 16
    Nilpo said:

Nobody buy revives for war or AQ this happened the second war began. Not cool.

Sure, they did it just to screw with your war. Did it ever occur to you that wars are almost always running? Obviously bugs will present in war.
    All wars begin simultaneously. It's not just mine.
  • Lpirnie5321Lpirnie5321 Member Posts: 113
    AW lane B. Fought Domino on node before miniboss with 4/55 duped Corvus. I have 5/50 duped Proxima and 3-45 X-23 on my team.
  • Sunnywalks_7Sunnywalks_7 Member Posts: 5
    I have tried restarting the game, persistent charge
    still not working
  • brucef8bringerbrucef8bringer Member Posts: 114
    My Venom the Duck got all 10 charges back so it's fixed for me
  • BDVMBDVM Member Posts: 67
    Will I get compensated for the revives that I used while doing Variant content “attempting” to use Nick Fury :(@Kabam Zibiit ??
  • Wild_ObsidianWild_Obsidian Member Posts: 9
    Now persistent charges arent showing up for me on android at 4:22 pm Arizona time
  • RC51RC51 Member Posts: 199
    Persistent charges and combo meter are back for my Ægon. Overlay was missing last AQ fight, combo meter was gone. Killed and restarted app, took my next AQ fight, Persistent Charge overlay is back and combo meter started the fight at 160. Next fight, combo meter was up to 194.
  • tHe_RuDe_kILLrtHe_RuDe_kILLr Member Posts: 86

synergy also not working since no soul charges are appearing.. gully gives one soul charge
  • ReapingcantsReapingcants Member Posts: 9
    My corvas ain’t getting charges either and others in my alliance having same issue with other champs. First war of season and it’s probably messed up for most. I’ve got ss and vid of no charges. Despite having taken out sent and vision in first section map 6 aq. I should have 2 charges min.
  • MatanacosMatanacos Member Posts: 67
    edited October 2019
    Well, persistent charges are back. However, I should have three. Seems the first Fight didn’t count?!? It was an IWIM first and a NC second.... I can’t remember if I got the evade one. I could have been at four charges now

• tHe_RuDe_kILLrtHe_RuDe_kILLr Member Posts: 86

everyone delete n reinstall for charges
  • PintzzPintzz Member Posts: 297 ★★
    VTD persistent charges not saving still in AQ map 5 again ultron drones and wolverine in section one. 553MST
    Device : iPhone XS Max
    Latest OS 13.1.3
  • FGH14FGH14 Member Posts: 8
    While I’m glad they fixed it quickly, what compensation do I get for losing my health on Fury. In war on first day of seasons.

• So I noticed that during my fights I can't see Mephisto's Prestige Charges to keep track of soak counts. I also noticed they don't pop up next to the name like they usually do as I just screenshotted where they aren't appearing
  • Soul* charges
  • RealAsianKingRealAsianKing Member Posts: 32
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/441039497354936320/637082108099297301/image0.png
    This image shows that Nick Fury with his awakened ability has no persistent charge and this is in arena where nothing should change. Furthermore, in AW there is no persistent charge for Corvus glaive but it is ok because I still have the cruelties.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/441039497354936320/637083106016493568/image1.png
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/441039497354936320/637083105424834570/image0.png