**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

blocked account forever, what to do?

Good day, my account was blocked, the reason for blocking is “transferring the account to third parties”, but it’s not so .. I play on two devices (ios (phone) and android (tablet)), because it is so convenient for me. I’m very pleased with the game, I’ve been playing for more than 4 years, but it happened that I can no longer log into my account and this is very bad ..

Is it possible to somehow reduce the period of account blocking?

Thank you very much in advance!

Comments

• xs03xxs03x Posts: 20
    What's horrible is Kabam has made it completely unfair to Android users who want to make a legend run. IOS apparently has a huge advantage. So if you're playing on Android and want to buy a used IPhone just so you can make a legend run (which is ridiculous Kabam) you will be punished by Kabam for acct sharing or "piloting" even though you aren't. So basically Kabam is telling all Android users that we aren't important and they don't care at all that we are at a disadvantage.

• I have already contacted the support service more than once, the response messages have simply been copied, no one wants to deal with this issue ... A huge amount of time, effort and money was invested in the given account.
  • AlexVol said:

I have already contacted the support service more than once, the response messages have simply been copied, no one wants to deal with this issue ... A huge amount of time, effort and money was invested in the given account.

Don't open multiple tickets, that will only slow down the process.

As with almost any support service on this planet, you'll basically always get a generic automatic reply at first.

Simply follow through with what they ask you to do and have patience. There's not much more for you to do.

The forum staff isn't able to help you by the way. Technically it isn't even allowed to discuss this stuff on here.

Again, if you really didn't break the tos, then try your best with support and have patience. If you did break the tos, though, accept your fate.
    Thank you very much for your help, I understand you.
  • xs03xxs03x Posts: 20
    Well, I wasn't banned or anything. I personally haven't played on IOS but have heard horror stories of people being banned for what I stated.
  • These Forums aren't the place to discuss any actions which may have been taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There's more information HERE regarding account bans.
This discussion has been closed.