**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6 stars in t4b arena

NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
Why aren’t 6 stars allowed this is my first running the arena in possibly years and I was just wondering why they aren’t allowed, I could have been done all 2 million points rn if they were allowed or at least close.

Comments

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

But including 6* opponents DOES affect lower players. Someone with 4* 5/50 can get past a 5* r5 Max Thanos/Kang matchups, but wouldn’t be able to beat max 6* Thanos/Kang teams. And if you say “well, exclude 6* opponents” even though you can use them on your own team, that's further contorting the parameters of Arenas in general.

Using multitude of 5* champs already made 1.1m milestone too quick, so they added a second milestone for higher level people. It’s over 2 days, it’s not meant to be accomplished in a matter of only a handful of matches.

5 50 doesnt match up with max 6 stars thanos teams tho...
  • AgragulAgragul Posts: 31
    Personally have stopped running the T4B arenas.. just not enough time to manage real life and the grind of the game.
    Selective champ upgrades and using glory store to stock up just T4Bs and T1A is what I am doing these days.
    Would certainly start grinding these arenas if they allow 6* champs. But thats just me.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    It is easy for anyone period! The entire arena needs revamped. All three! The t4b, alpha and specially the ascendant arena!
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    I don’t run arenas but since I’m home for the next month due to injury, I ran the t4b and well it was just ugh it took 33 win streak to get all rewards. It would have been much less if I was able to use my 6 stars
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★

I don’t run arenas but since I’m home for the next month due to injury, I ran the t4b and well it was just ugh it took 33 win streak to get all rewards. It would have been much less if I was able to use my 6 stars

Welp enjoy the time off.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

Welp enjoy the time off.
    I’m trying
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    0din said:

It’s just 20 matches. Should be easy for anyone with a decent 5* roster

How many 5/65 do you have? Only way I think is possible is if you use 4/55 to start the streak 5 and then 5/65 from streak 6-20.

Completely out of range for the average players. I think streak 28-30 is more like it with 8-10 4/55+ and the rest mainly 2/35 - 3/45.
  • Still, only 15 matches each of the 2 days, using mostly 5*.

Not like in the old days, had to make sure you had enough Gold saved up beforehand for all the individual match entrance costs. And running them with 3* champs (and maybe a few 4* when they came out). Now that was grinding (which by the way is still possible, except no need because of all the easy 4*/5* people have now)