Bugs in Uncollected Event

i just finish 1 time the uncollected event and now when i try to enter uncolleced mission the game show me this - the event uncollected is lock - LOL What?...

Comments

• TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,351 ★★★★★
    Well the only way I can think this happens is You cheated to get UC title and thus it was revoked. Which case I feel you deserved to get it revoked. It could also just be a bug, so just restart app could work.
  • Sahar1212Sahar1212 Member Posts: 6
    Terra said:

Well the only way I can think this happens is You cheated to get UC title and thus it was revoked. Which case I feel you deserved to get it revoked. It could also just be a bug, so just restart app could work.

im not a cheater , i play continuously 3 months events and all was ok so now i see this bug,btw i will reset the game
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,351 ★★★★★
    Sahar1212 said:

Terra said:

im not a cheater , i play continuously 3 months events and all was ok so now i see this bug,btw i will reset the game
    If the problem persists after that id advice checking with support. They can be accessed in-game wia the gear menu on main page, and furthest down in that menu via "support" button.
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    As others have mentioned, for account-related issues like this, our Support Team would be best equipped to look into things for you. You can reach out to them from within the game by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the home screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".
This discussion has been closed.