**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Becoming uncollected.

I’m finally on 5.2.6 and about to go up against the collector. I was just wondering which champs I should bring in. If i should rank up any champs lmk too. THANKS

s

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Bring in your best team, make as much of a dent as you can, use a team revive and get him down. With a roster like yours, I reckon one team revive will be enough.
  • Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Posts: 146
    I would rank up that ghost rider and sparky. Trinity with nf. Maybe spider Gwen or hype.
  • Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Posts: 146
    I’m on 5.2.5 right now. Just practicing the bane node
  • SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128
    Free-to-play is right. Take in your 5 best heavy hitters and go for it! You’ve got a much stronger team than I had when I powered through! Good luck!
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    do it, you got great champions and some units, grab some boost and get it down
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Yeah take your best champs and just go for it. Use some boosts and some revives and you should be fine. Use Nick Fury first so when he gets knocked out your champs get 20% more attack
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Hyperion,cap iw ,blade,nick and spidergwen
  • X4Days said:

I’m finally on 5.2.6 and about to go up against the collector. I was just wondering which champs I should bring in. If i should rank up any champs lmk too. THANKS

s

Hey bro. Wassup.
    I have seen Ur images. It's quite good. I can suggest u with some of heroes above.
    1.Spidergwen- she can evade sps, paralyze, powerlock.
    2, mister sinister- he is immune to unblockable sps.
    3.hype- get sp3 (charge fury when sp3 is ready.). Use powerboost . Continue sp3.
    4, stark spidey , he also evades. And good critical rating.
    5. Any powerdrainers or Ur fav champ.

Upgrade them to min r4.

(Note, I didn't used any of these champs. I used ghost with powerboost and attack boost . Spend 3 l2 revive.)

And I just completed on day before yesterday only.

All the best
  • X4Days said:

s

Hey bro. Wassup.
    I have seen Ur images. It's quite good. I can suggest u with some of heroes above.
    1.Spidergwen- she can evade sps, paralyze, powerlock.
    2, mister sinister- he is immune to unblockable sps.
    3.hype- get sp3 (charge fury when sp3 is ready.). Use powerboost . Continue sp3.
    4, stark spidey , he also evades. And good critical rating.
    5. Any powerdrainers or Ur fav champ.

Upgrade them to min r4.

(Note, I didn't used any of these champs. I used ghost with powerboost and attack boost . Spend 3 l2 revive.)

And I just completed on day before yesterday only.

All the best
    And better use team health revives. Bcoz. All above can do better.