**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.2 - done!

2»

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019

Lormif said:

Lvernon15 said:

Congrats, caiw annihilates that last 10%, he’s one of the few champs you can just evade out of blocking and survive multiple times

Eh, even with cap, at R4 or under in particular if you take more than a few blocked hits without full max boosts you're gonna die
    you would need to define "more than a few", if you take 50, sure, but you could probably take 20 at r4. He has a base 70% block I believe, not counting glancing and the like.
    Lormif said:

Lvernon15 said:

Congrats, caiw annihilates that last 10%, he’s one of the few champs you can just evade out of blocking and survive multiple times

Eh, even with cap, at R4 or under in particular if you take more than a few blocked hits without full max boosts you're gonna die
    you would need to define "more than a few", if you take 50, sure, but you could probably take 20 at r4. He has a base 70% block I believe, not counting glancing and the like.
    I doubt that many at R4 honestly. Champion has highly increased block penetration as a boss
    glancing hits damage is reduced by 50% and have 100% oAAR (pen), which is going to happen to about %30 of the blocked attacks. (it works in blocks)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWZvugnIdwM

this video shows him taking 14 hits and he went from 94 to 51, so a loss of 43% health, even if that is a r2 6* we can speculate that a rank 55% damage from 14 hits, which is well within the 20 threshold.
  • Options
    Petusko2811Petusko2811 Posts: 36
    Hi Guys,

So with r4 capiw is no retreat champion possible ? Of course fully boosted
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Hi Guys,

I did it with a r1 6*, which is roughly equivalent. Getting to the 10% is rough but the last 10% is no rougher than the rest.
  • Options
    Petusko2811Petusko2811 Posts: 36
    Lormif said:

Hi Guys,

I did it with a r1 6*, which is roughly equivalent. Getting to the 10% is rough but the last 10% is no rougher than the rest.
    Thank you :) i was not sure whether its possible. That was holding me from 100% but then i will grind 400 potions and go for him :hushed:
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I did 4 runs on Champion for 100% exploration. SymS did the fight every time. No retreat was quite frustrating but once you figure out the timing it’s quite doable. Problem with practicing for no retreat is that there’s no great way to practice. Kind of have to do the practice when you get to the fight.