**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How would you rate this month?

This definitely has not been what of the top months but I'm curious how people have felt about the EQ, Side event, and new characters.

How would you rate this month? 225 votes

A
3%
Crys23invasian82JEbertScarRealmFF10Fred_Joeityliving_legend_1 7 votes
B
7%
LeNoirFaineantRaganatorAntgeo1MrLalowSpeedbumpMagrailothosDOKTOROKTOPUSSavio444tkt546DarthPhalDead1DonDudu2809Ewell65SSS69AstoundsPdogg614Pablo276 16 votes
C
15%
RagamugginGunnerSiliyoHaji_SaabMagicBentonWorld EaterLosspikKDoggg2017TheVyrusMets17CosagornMityAntbubbaXzoneHammerbro_64Duke_SilverCharlie_SceneGeo10megDenzel116Cranky_TrumpTheSquish671LoctiteSuperGlue 35 votes
D
20%
Vdh2008arni2belli300NuclekerrTerraReeseSmith14Lvernon15urrick_hunt_187AKTEKSceptilemaniacG0311Panchulon21DankestChefLibertyPrimeV1ForumName123TheRealmKeeperXxLoganTDCxXshadow_lurker22Chris1212123ON12355 47 votes
E
12%
The_OneRazorDeviliSenbergNous79AlCapone2727Darkrider05Zappirep01arisScarlett_Thi101Little_Crocodili29Torah13Reverend_RuckusShamanriver77Tony886TheDuke899AdamantesicutserpentesMiStaLovaAndiYTDE 28 votes
F
40%
RockonImmortalLoganGolden_GuardianTimone147SeatinCarnage313RapINTEGRALPiviotNick_Caine_32age_of_andycapHeraldofNoneJwallace25KihlgastGK_23dr_nish777Alex13369VerzzMqc19 92 votes

Comments

• UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★

Boring month but upside is it gives me more time to work on act 5

Yeah I can agree I'm working on elders bane since I already have 6.2 complete and this month makes it easier
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    D
    Gave it a D mostly because of no shards in the side-quest. This month's story was awesome however and it was nice having units in the side quest.

Gave it a D mostly because of no shards in the side-quest. This month's story was awesome however and it was nice having units in the side quest.

My only issue with the side event is that it requires energy so I haven't even touched it this whole month
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    C
    Good for story and the solo objectives, “another day another Doug” for all of the quest content.
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    D
    The only thing that annoyed me was the energy requirement of the side quest. If this was 1 energy per then it’d be much better

The item rewards were cool
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    E
    Finished UC and master EQ in the first week and been bored of the game ever since.
    Side quests aren't worth doing.
    I did 9m in the last 2 5* arenas just for something to do in my spare time, first arena I've done outside of catalyst arenas in almost a year
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 726 ★★★★
    A
    Whoever hasn't done the side quests, you are an idiot.
    Best month ever. 10 5* sig stones per week, 5 t1a per week, over 1 t2a per month. Units. It was perfect.
    You all want free shards, but most of you don't do Heroic EQ or even Master. Those have 5* shards. Arena has shards.
    I 100% every EQ difficulty each month, just autoplay, except UC. Still had enough energy to do master and epic each day of the side quests 100% and 1 pass through the lower two.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    F
    Rewards weren’t terrible honestly just found it boring overall. I did 1 pass through all level and explored expert every time once EQ was done but its just boring with no real end goal to grind that content. Also while I like the rank up material truth is I am in need of champs worthy to rank up also.

There is just much less flair and fun in an loot based game in just grinding for upgrade resources verses grinding for weapons/armor/champs/etc and can start to feel tedious due to never having that moment of opening said main item(in this game it’s champ crystals of certain level based off player).

Personally I have opened significantly less champs than usual(I always do heroic/master/arena for shard too so that’s not the problem). I don’t feel like my roster has grown this month as much and it has been noticeably less fun. I find myself working against content I have avoided because it’s more miserable to play(variant 1, Act 6 exploration) just to feel like I’m actually accomplishing something for my roster.
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    On a scale from January to December I'd give it an October.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    D
    The eq story was interesting and fun but the rest of the event was a huge bust
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    F
    Crys23 said:

Best month ever. 10 5* sig stones per week, 5 t1a per week, over 1 t2a per month. Units. It was perfect.
    You all want free shards, but most of you don't do Heroic EQ or even Master. Those have 5* shards. Arena has shards.
    I 100% every EQ difficulty each month, just autoplay, except UC. Still had enough energy to do master and epic each day of the side quests 100% and 1 pass through the lower two.

You can't 100% uncollected and you are still dancing from the rewards from herioc. Calling you a newbie will be an understatement.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    C
    Average. Certainly not the worst.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    D

Crys23 said:

You can't 100% uncollected and you are still dancing from the rewards from herioc. Calling you a newbie will be an understatement.
    I think (could be wrong thought) that he meant he doesn't autoplay UC.
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    D
    Main EQ was ok but the side event was really bad.
  • OnesuavebroOnesuavebro Posts: 33
    F
    Boring month...I completed the main event quest, then only logged in to move in AQ/AW and did a little bit of arenas that’s about it.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    F
    EQ - still nothing new. Cavalier difficulty, uc rewards increase, beginner or normal energy decrease - none of this happend.
    Side quest - autofighted it after exploration of uc and master. Lame
    New champs - guly 2099 - remember her only thanx to seatin vids. Swamp thing - remember because he's not an xl champ, while he's bigger and heavier than kingpin, love inconsistency. And there must be someone else, but I honestly can't recall

Bottom line is you could've skip this month easily, as nothing interesting happend. Imo it's an F for the game
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    D
    There is no E on the grading scale
    A
    B
    C
    D
    F

A
    B
    C
    D
    F

Yeah I know I realized as soon as I posted
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    B

A
    B
    C
    D
    F

Since when?

Which country abolished Es?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    B
    I agree with @Crys23 - for a player at late mid-game (let's say that this is approaching Elders Bane or Cavalier) the side quest rewards and the objectives (5 free T4Bs and half a T2A) were pretty decent.

Let's not even forget the 40 units per day for using your (free) Energy. That's 800 units in a month (a free Tony Starks briefcase). As a FTP player, that's good for me.

I can see how it feels less rewarding for those at the very endgame content, though.
  • LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182
    F
    MikeHock said:

Average. Certainly not the worst.

Certainly the worst and boring
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    D
    The sig stones were alright but that’s about it, very boring month, not quite as bad as endgame tho
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★

A
    B
    C
    D
    F

You know there are more countries than one, right? And that grading systems may vary from country to country... :smiley: