**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tips for 6.2.6 Champion

X_Factor_AgentX_Factor_Agent Posts: 2,860 ★★★★★
edited October 2019 in Strategy and Tips
No, i have no max 5*'s. No i will not be spending money.
That being said, who would you recommend bringing for the champion. I generally know the good options, Quake and Sym Supreme (Both R4). But has anyone else tested some other champs that may be good? This is what I'm working with.

I have champs like Luke Cage, Carnage, Stark Spidey, and Sabretooth (All unduped) that i am yet to rank up. Would they be good choices? I also have Unduped Colossus who i just brought to R3 for his buff. I'm thinking he might be a good failsafe since he had so many armor buffs in the beta, I'm assuming he still has a large amount.
Additional notes:
Once EQ starts i will have 1 5* crystal
1 6* crystal
And yes, i am stock piling units.

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Quake, sym, and hood are you best bets
  • UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★

No, i have no max 5*'s. No i will not be spending money.
    That being said, who would you recommend bringing for the champion. I generally know the good options, Quake and Sym Supreme (Both R4). But has anyone else tested some other champs that may be good? This is what I'm working with.

I have champs like Luke Cage, Carnage, Stark Spidey, and Sabretooth (All unduped) that i am yet to rank up. Would they be good choices? I also have Unduped Colossus who i just brought to R3 for his buff. I'm thinking he might be a good failsafe since he had so many armor buffs in the beta, I'm assuming he still has a large amount.
    Additional notes:
    Once EQ starts i will have 1 5* crystal
    1 6* crystal
    And yes, i am stock piling units.

I used quake and she did spectacular but sometimes if you don't time your heavies right that healing can really make the fight 10 times longer
    edited October 2019
    Another thing is if you do use quake for the last 10% always try and push him to his sp2 as that is way more easier to dex than his sp1 for quake since her medium attacks push her pretty far back

Another thing is if you do use quake for the last 10% always try and push him to his son as that is way more easier to dex than his sp1 for quake since her medium attacks push her pretty far back

Yes, i actually saw that in one of DDD's videos a few days ago. Thanks for the tip. :)
    Last tip is don't forget to watch the Champions timer so you know when primal fury is about to trigger so you can make sure you block out the regen