**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stark Spidey, Ghost or wait?

NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
edited October 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I have a Tech AG. The only 2 champs, that I have, who may be worthy of it, are Sparky and Ghost.
Should I use it on either or wait for a better tech? I really like Darkhawk, but, don't have him as a 5*.

Stark Spidey, Ghost or wait? 30 votes

Sparky
13%
Alex13369ЗАКСОЛИНAdamb208FreeToPlay_21 4 votes
Ghost
80%
GamerPantherusNZthetaman23TendersquadTerraWîndšpäveAKTEKDuke_SilverWorknprogressJohnLocke117JakearoundMoosetiptronicWebby72-sixate-EtjamaDead1Rolo_maxBaguEinfachSoCapn_Dante 24 votes
Wait (Suggestion)
6%
LormifAdishvar_26 2 votes

Comments

• TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Ghost
    I don’t think you should wait, the only other really good tech is IWIM and ghost is worth an AG over anybody else
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Ghost
    TP33 said:

I don’t think you should wait, the only other really good tech is IWIM and ghost is worth an AG over anybody else

Sentinel, G2099 and Warlock are great tech champs.

Regardless, Ghost all the way.
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
    Ghost
    Honestly, they’re both great options for an awakening gem, and it probably wouldn’t hurt to save it a bit longer. If does depend on who you can use better but imo ghost is the best option. Maybe wait untill your next couple of 5*, then if you don’t get anyone you want to awaken more, do ghost
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Wait (Suggestion)
    neither of those require dupping to be great, but there are others that do need it or require it.