**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Have Skill but NO RNG

i am so sad and hopeless now to get any god-tier champ to progress further in game. im Uncollected with my only 4* champs. 5* roaster is worse only good thing is Omega red i have which is unawakened too.

thinking to retire

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    RNG can be a beyotch, until it is not. If you were able to get UC with 4-star champs, then you're good at this game and should press on.
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Youll get someone worthy to invest in if u keep playing and 1 good pull can change everything and get u sparked on the game again. I went through a horrible run of luck for my first 25-30 5 stars and then slowly things started to turn around. I still pull alot of garbage but the more u play the more frequently you will open crystals and hit the occasional banger.
  • Options
    solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388

Youll get someone worthy to invest in if u keep playing and 1 good pull can change everything and get u sparked on the game again. I went through a horrible run of luck for my first 25-30 5 stars and then slowly things started to turn around. I still pull alot of garbage but the more u play the more frequently you will open crystals and hit the occasional banger.

I was exactly the same with 5* luck.

Once you get 2-3 decent ones you’ll be fine.
  • Options
    Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    solmyrair said:

I was exactly the same with 5* luck.

Once you get 2-3 decent ones you’ll be fine.
    I got too many good champions that I can't rank all of them. Some have to wait.