**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Basic Grandmaster Crystals Worth the Units?

Hey guys, I’ve recently became Uncollected and I was wondering if the Grandmaster Crystals are worth the gamble of 200 units in hope of pulling a 5* Champ. Just trying to get some solid 5* Champs in my roster for progression for Act 5
Would really appreciate some guidance!! Thanks!

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Nope. If you love your units, keep them a city away from the GMCs
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    nooooooo
  • YuhoeYuhoe Posts: 25
    I don’t get 1 5* out of 10 featured Cavalier when the stated rate is 19% chance of getting a 5* and above. What do you think?
  • Ok so the rumors are true. Thank you guys so much for you time!
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Yeah dude fill your boots get spending the kabam Christmas night out is soon they will need a kitty for drinks
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Yeah, if you're thinking of spending money/units, there are many better ways to use it. Namely resources for content, or cores for masteries, depending where you're at.

It's also worth noting that black Friday and cyber Monday are coming up, and there will be some big deals in the game. There's no guarantee they'll be great deals (they've been hit and miss in the past). However it is a good idea to save a bit, just in case.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    No, save your units.

I know it sucks not having more 5* champs, but the odds are so much stacked against you, it isn't funny.
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    Odds will have you landing a 5* for every 7000 units spent on average.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Go for Cavalier and you have better odds with Cavalier Crystals.
  • Save your Units for various Catalyst offers (T2Aplha and T5Basic) so that once you pull some good 5* you can rank them up quite high. With Hero Crystals, chance that you get a 5* is low to begin with, and even lower if you are hoping it will be a great one.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    No
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I would say no, but the 2 GMCs I've opened have both been 5 star champs. It's all random so it's better to save for offers or deals that are not up to chance
  • I would say no, but I usually try one a week, this week I got super lucky! 5* Ghost
  • I would say no, but I usually try one a week, this week I got super lucky! 5* Ghost

Wow what a pull. I’ve played the lotto after pulling that from GMC lol