**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost rider needs fixing

2 things -
When duped you get spirit of vengeance by ending your 5 hit combo with a medium attack so u gain fury. Why does it sometimes take 2 or 3 goes for this to activate? There’s no percent given and it’s and unlocked ability so why is it not happening on the first go always?

GR is made of fire so it really makes no sense for him to get incinerated.

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    From reading the abilities, the fury come together with the judgement activating, in which the judgement of corruption is has a 65% chance of occuring(not counting with blade synergy).

For your second point, don't bother talking about it haha.
  • Baboss187Baboss187 Posts: 140

From reading the abilities, the fury come together with the judgement activating, in which the judgement of corruption is has a 65% chance of occuring(not counting with blade synergy).

Oh I thought fury was a given by ending in medium attack, scratching my head sometimes like where’s my fury.

Lol I’m sure players have spoken about incineration and kabam have looked the other way (I thought our input mattered) haha
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Baboss187 said:

Oh I thought fury was a given by ending in medium attack, scratching my head sometimes like where’s my fury.

Lol I’m sure players have spoken about incineration and kabam have looked the other way (I thought our input mattered) haha
    Input mattering does not mean they will ignore game balance to do what you want
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

GR may need an offensive boosting and added immunity against coldsnap and incinerate don't think about poison since GR is technically Johnny Blaze who is human so a poson resistance maybe

Bones can be poisoned, agree with the rest
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

You are wrong. He isn't made of fire.
    In fact, he doesnt even have any fire on his body. That is energy, or magic. Is not fire, and even if it was he could still be incinerated and take damage.

Just
    READ
    THE
    ABILITIES.

Do you see anywhere that he is.immune to incinerate? No, right? Well there is your answer. He should not be immune due to not have that ability.
    Just dont go ahead and make up abilities that do not exist

Man, you really are a by-the-books kinda guy. Everytime these topics come up, it's like you don't understand what the OP is saying. It's a request, nothing more. Do you believe the game is perfectly balanced? Because you seem to only be an advocate for all abilities and immunities staying the way they are..
    All I do is to correct the OP on something that he/she thinks it's correct, despite being wrong and based on outside sources. These threads don't come as suggestions, they come as rants for the wrong reasons.
    ẞlооd said:

In fact, he doesnt even have any fire on his body. That is energy, or magic. Is not fire, and even if it was he could still be incinerated and take damage.

Just
    READ
    THE
    ABILITIES.

Do you see anywhere that he is.immune to incinerate? No, right? Well there is your answer. He should not be immune due to not have that ability.

Man, you really are a by-the-books kinda guy. Everytime these topics come up, it's like you don't understand what the OP is saying. It's a request, nothing more. Do you believe the game is perfectly balanced? Because you seem to only be an advocate for all abilities and immunities staying the way they are..
    Perfectly no, but ghost rider a god tier champ, starting to stack extras on top of an already abundant kit would make him insane to the point of possibly broke
  • plpkokplpkok Posts: 152
    If Kabam was to listen and make changes to all of these champs that people feel should have additional immunities or abilities, it would come with kabam nerfing those same champions to still balance the game. This could be through sig ability, synergies or base ratings. I'd just assume keep it as is and know what I have.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

ẞlооd said:

Just
    READ
    THE
    ABILITIES.

All I do is to correct the OP on something that he/she thinks it's correct, despite being wrong and based on outside sources. These threads don't come as suggestions, they come as rants for the wrong reasons.
    Yeah I agree somewhat there. Some people do expect too much considering comic abilities are not balanced at all. But, expecting new immunities isn't always unfair either. The Colossus buff is adding immunities to him when he was lacking in performance. I think character design is mainly based both on comic lore and game balance

I feel like someone in the middle ground who believes in comic character abilities existing in game.. to an extent. GR is a champ I do think can remain the same. He is a great champ already and helped me clear a ton of content back when my counters were limited.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

ẞlооd said:

Just
    READ
    THE
    ABILITIES.

Perfectly no, but ghost rider a god tier champ, starting to stack extras on top of an already abundant kit would make him insane to the point of possibly broke
    Yeah, I'm not sure how this would play out. My post was pointed at Will-o-wisp's points, not really the OP's.
    TKS87 said:

Just
    READ
    THE
    ABILITIES.

Actually in this case, you are wrong, his head is consumed by hellfire lol. I have read his abilities, and nowhere does it say it's 'magic or energy' either.

I'm not saying that because of this he should be incinerate immune or anything, I don't really care tbh. Just don't tell someone to read champs abilities, than state stuff that's not in there yourself
    That's a valid point. I went with an outside source to correct something for both the game character and the comics character.

In the end, model and visuals are irrelevant to the abilities in the game. If he has fire or not, hellfire or not (which since it isn't regular fire, that would be yet another reason why he shouldn't be immune to incineration), it doesn't really matter. Since nowhere it states that he is immune to incineration, he shouldn't be immune to incineration.

And since everything is fiction, we could just base something with another fictional story, where even someone capable of creating fire, control it's own fire, eat fire, and be immune to the damage of it's own fire, is still affected by other types of fire or flame abilities.
    Between people thinking that all new champs should be above average, that old champs should be buffed to be let's just say average and lastly wanting what many consider to be above average to great champs essentially buffed via immunities or abilities the game would be pointless. They should then just go the EA sports route where you can make/build your own player and give them all 99 ratings.
    Additionally, while it does suck pulling a "trash" champ from a 6 star, featured 5 star or whatever else, it is necessary and part of the game. I believe that the various content and potential availability of champs has led to players new or old being impatient.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★

I feel like if the words "Ghost Rider" and "incinerate" are detected on the forums in the same post. The post should be deleted immediately.

Yes
    Alongside with all the ones with the words “Iceman” and “Coldsnap and Frostbite immune”
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★

Ghost rider needs his judgements chances at least at 90% without blade synergy. Without blade in team he is just above average champ. As for the incineration immunity, even if he had, he wouldn’t be even close to a game breaker. He is already outdated and demoted from god tier champs long ago.
    So if he is above average without blade synergy, that makes him "fill in the blank here" with blade synergy. So why exactly should he have his judgement or immunity changed? Sounds like he is pretty good as is. I've used him for a long time and have 0 complaints.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    This is how you get disagrees
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    I thought OP is talking about his damage output. And yet I’m not surprised he’s talking that he should have incinerate immunity :neutral:

Lormif said:

ẞlооd said:

Just
    READ
    THE
    ABILITIES.

Ghost Rider SUCKS!
    That is your opinion, not a fact.
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 459 ★★★
    Baboss187 said:

GR is made of fire so it really makes no sense for him to get incinerated.

Reminds me of how Iceman can get Frostbite and Coldsnap.
  • KyuffKyuff Posts: 43
    According to Wikipedia, Ghost Rider from the Marvel Universe is immune to fire. That’s just one ability ignored as many others like Immortality.

In the end it is about balance in a game. It is valid to think GR should have an extra immunity. Just like the opposite opinion is valid. Just don’t base it on physics, Marvel lore or “logic”.

It is all just opinions.
    And even then, the Ghost Rider from the game is not the same people see in movies or comics or whatever. Any champion in the game belongs to the game universe, not from outside sources like those ones.

Simply saying, the Ghost Rider we have in the game is not immune to incineration damage. You can try to search for the opposite in the game, but you will not find anything
  • Baboss187Baboss187 Posts: 140
    I didn't expect this uproar, I was just putting my thoughts forward and I got corrected with the first comment and left it be.
    If I was a champ made of blood would u expect to be bleed immune? YES! So GR is on fire so why can't he be immune to incineration? Simple logic guys, don't need anything else other than simple logic.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Ah yes, the search function
    Forgotten again