**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Guillotine 2099: Hero or Villain?

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
I tried to take her into the alternate reality, and she didn’t meet the requirements. Is she a mercenary or what?

Comments

• Options
    Weaver1983Weaver1983 Posts: 60

None of the above
  • Options

None of the above

Thanks, but I’m still confused as to why she doesn’t work, because I can use my Ultron
  • Options
    SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    She needs one of the tags to be used
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Because Ultron has a villain tag
  • Options
    SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130

None of the above

Thanks, but I’m still confused as to why she doesn’t work, because I can use my Ultron
    Ultron is a villain, so he can be used on the days that allow both heroes and villains on a team
  • Options
    Smash said:

Because Ultron has a villain tag

Ah, I see. Thanks mate.
  • Options
    Slappapow said:

None of the above

Ultron is a villain, so he can be used on the days that allow both heroes and villains on a team
    Makes sense now. Thanks mate.
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    She doesn't have the #Villian tag, and rightfully so. She was indirectly made by Mephisto to wield La Fleur du Mal, without having to face the side effects of wielding it, which a normal mortal would face.

So in a way, she's just a pawn who follows the orders of a superior villian. Judging from the Black order, pawns don't really get to have a #Villian tag in this game.
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    They could give her at least a mercenary tag, seeing as she works for whoever she is told to, at the end she sides with Guillotine
  • Options

She doesn't have the #Villian tag, and rightfully so. She was indirectly made by Mephisto to wield La Fleur du Mal, without having to face the side effects of wielding it, which a normal mortal would face.

So in a way, she's just a pawn who follows the orders of a superior villian. Judging from the Black order, pawns don't really get to have a #Villian tag in this game.

Definitely. My friend and I were having a discussion about it, because she’s technically Morningstar. I guess this is the generic.
  • Options

Definitely. My friend and I were having a discussion about it, because she’s technically Morningstar. I guess this is the generic.
    Also wondering why she doesn’t have Mercenary Tag (maybe Mephisto didn’t “create” her for Mercenary purposes ?) Other than the Thanos Army group, is she the only other non-Hero/Villain that isn’t tagged Mercenary ?

As to whether she is the new body for Morningstar or not (and by this time in month, can’t be considered a spoiler anymore, only 2 days left to read story line)... The Profile/Bio for the playable Guilly2099 champ in game appears to be PRIOR to Morningstar's soul being put into the robot's body. So the particular version of 2099 that we can collect and use technically is NOT the Morningstar version. Do others up here agree with my assessment on that ??
  • Options

Also wondering why she doesn’t have Mercenary Tag (maybe Mephisto didn’t “create” her for Mercenary purposes ?) Other than the Thanos Army group, is she the only other non-Hero/Villain that isn’t tagged Mercenary ?

As to whether she is the new body for Morningstar or not (and by this time in month, can’t be considered a spoiler anymore, only 2 days left to read story line)... The Profile/Bio for the playable Guilly2099 champ in game appears to be PRIOR to Morningstar's soul being put into the robot's body. So the particular version of 2099 that we can collect and use technically is NOT the Morningstar version. Do others up here agree with my assessment on that ??
    Definitely. Even still, that version should have the mercenary tag, because it will do good or evil. Maybe they’ll change it when she returns.