**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Not getting credit for helping alliance.

I have been helping my alliance all day with arena requests. I'm not getting Credit towards the alliance event.

Comments

• You are only allowed 50 Helps per day that actually count toward earning Loyalty (which is also tied toward earning points toward the Help Event).

So if you use up some Helps in the morning before the Help Event starts, whatever you had already used would NOT be available toward the Help Event.

You will have to give more Helps after your Loyalty time resets (typically overnight), before the Event ends tomorrow midday.

FYI, Help Event always follows the Loyalty Spend Event, so in the morning when Loyalty Spend is finishing up you could remember to limit your Helps until later on in the day.
  • Sorry to hear about this. For account-specific issues, our Support Team would be the best equipped to look into things for you. You can reach them by clicking on the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".
  • NopedroooNopedrooo Posts: 116
    Bt7272 said:

I have been helping my alliance all day with arena requests. I'm not getting Credit towards the alliance event.

You are not alone.. it happened to me as well on the first day of the alliance help event, it worked later on the day when the daily loyalty reset, so i didnt miss the rewards.

I had sent help before the event, but had not reached my limit.
  • Yeah, unfortunately the Alliance Help event only allocates points for the Help given when allocating Loyalty. If you time it right, you can max out at 100 points for the event. Considering there's no rank rewards, the 50 for your daily intake of 1k Loyalty for Help is more than sufficient. Would be interesting to see what the numbers could be if all Help requests filled were to give points. If this were to be a thing, rank rewards should be added. For those Alliances that have a bunch of Arena Grinders, the points would be through the roof, lol.
  • UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    While we’re at it, how hard is it to change help button to clear 10 or 20 requests instead of 4? Or add another button to clear all?