Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Should I stop upgrading my 4*s?

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

My 5* roster isn't really that great, but I reckon I'll have 2-3 more 5*s this month with the update to Fantastic and Doom Invasions. Should I keep using my resources on 4* champions?

Should I stop upgrading my 4*s? 30 votes

Yes, keep upgrading your 4* champions
83%
PantherusNZHaji_SaabSaiyanLvernon15M1k0rinsolopoloMrTicTac19992008ChampioncriticTehsigzorzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgEtjamaBananaGrantSuman_sahATimeGenesisH3t3rNimorPřìņče010dinOneAboveAll13Edeuink 25 votes
No, only use your resources on 5* champions
13%
LordRaymond3Pdogg614Stellanjarrelloh 4 votes
Other
3%
shadow_lurker22 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Keep upgrading 4*s aswell as 5*s. You’re noting an area where 4*s are not useful anymore. Keep maxing out 4*s and when you get a good 5*, focus on that.
  • Options
    StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    I would focus resources on your best 4*s for now. Blade, Stark enhanced spidey, maybe Emma Frost.

Maxed 4*s are going to outrank 5*s until you get them to rank 4 and that takes a lot of resources and gold.
  • Options
    Alright. Thanks guys!
  • Options
    M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    I have 20 maxed 4*, perhaps going to make it 21 and then its over

The thing is, 5* is hard to get for beginners, and you'll notice that when you join higher alliance, they'll asked you to have at least 4* r4 or even maxed 4* as defender. + 3 for attack on aw + 3 for aq.

So from my opinion, at least i need to have 11 maxed 4* then i can start to think about only focus on 5* (this is what i thought for myself back then)
  • Options
    Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    I am uncollected now for about 3 months & complete epic meq every month, we r tier 5-6 in war where enemy defenders is about 11-16k pi. I do clear a full path in map5 with sometime boss/miniboss fights. I have about 10-12 4* maxed, 6-7 5* r3 & HYPE as 5* r4 now. Now I am thinking I need to focus on 5* to R4 cause r3 5* or maxed 4* having a tough time in in AW final section where defenders are about 25k.
  • Options
    Haji_Saab said:

Your poll question does not correspond to the Yes and No in the poll.

But your 5* has no depth, so you should keep upgrading 4*s.

I see, my bad. What 4*s should I upgrade?
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Other
    I would wait to see what you get and if they ain't that good then keep on with the 4*s
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I recommend r5 about 15 or so 4*s, then once you get a decent number of 5*s and can easily get 5*s to r3 or 4, thats when you switch to 5*s
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Haji_Saab said:

Your poll question does not correspond to the Yes and No in the poll.

But your 5* has no depth, so you should keep upgrading 4*s.

I see, my bad. What 4*s should I upgrade?
    Focus on Emma, Blade, Quake and sparky
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

4*s only good for arenas now. So if your a grinder go for em otherwise don't bother.

Not for everyone. As u can see in OP's roster 4*s will still be useful for him